Patch Notes 2.14

Field medic is too fast. That was the main issue. It probably gave too much health, so that helps a little, I suppose.

Just had an in-depth look at the new customization options for private games… 4 words for you Illfonic:

1. I
  2. Fucking
  3. Love
  4. You

thank you

2 Likes

looks like they buffed Field lockers too LOL

Yup. Slowly we’re getting back to 1.xx where it was enough to the Predaror jump and engage all FT members in group and rip them off w/o even getting to 2nd wind.

I got a new red one first try

She looks badass. Still hoping for a fix for the predlocks. That’s still long overdue.

1 Like

Could still do that before today.

The reason that was so effective was the fact that nobody knew how to play. Hell I got wiped with a squad last night by a baby pred who did just this because I was the only one on the team with any experience at the game.

Only difference is prior today 2 experienced FT can effectively beat an experienced mid skill level Pred (again, happened to me last night)

2 Likes

The plasma caster has already been nerfed enough.

1 Like

Oh you’re one of those people huh? Get lost.

WOW this is great patch!!!

Thank you Illfonic for listening to us 👍

Oh, and nice joke with new DLC as everyone knew it will be Isabelle 🤣

2 Likes

How people quickly forget that back when the game launched the parry was insane people just didn’t know how to do it.

3 Likes

Is it normal that the patch is called 2.14 instead of 2.13?
Just curious about why one number was skipped?

i know that it’s just when you observe the majority of complaints on the predator last patch were over the plasma canon and you can assume since it’s probably the reason the majority of preds were winning games during that time that it would get nerfed

i’m surprised it didn’t

1 Like

So for those who have no friends to play private matches is just a casual day?

3 Likes

God I hope she is still planned…

3 Likes

Wow…So with Hunt modifiers what would be the perfect setup for competitive gameplay?

You’re on the forums, ask and ye shall receive. I guarantee you that if you asked to play with people here they’d play with ya.

4 Likes

Surely what everyone wants are different environments? I appreciate the DLC, just wish it came with a set of levels where Vikings actually were, which certainly wasn’t the jungle.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Bow doesnt need a nerf.
Nothing pred has needs a nerf lol

4 Likes