Patch Notes 2.19

Definitely

Disciplined changes everything

1 Like

God if only I could enjoy re8 like so many ppl.
I dont like that style.
Sorry man.

1 Like

He has a fair point, but at this point we need to wait and see how the specialization work out over time.

I will fkn fight you.
WE WILL THROW DOWN.

1 Like

looks promising, ill try it out for a week before i leave any feedback either way. will report bugs also.

Thank you @IllFonic

1 Like

I also see some changes in graphic, at least in menu in customisation. Did you guys do smth with light in menu? Or maybe with textures
Models now looks more alive

Weh

Then wait for something else god damnit! It don’t matter what game you waiting for just get the hell outta here before they eat you alive amigo!

1 Like

Look at my pfp bud, I’m a clown, honk honk mofo 😂

1 Like

Illfonic: pleases many people
Fire: fuck each update

I can see a lot of Alpha Predators will be played purely for the reduced parry time.

1 Like

Its nothing new really. They’ve been doing that consistently. That’s how things are and pred is not going to suddenly become OP one day

Nah it was a armor shader

1 Like

Thank you Illfonic! Despite it’s ups and downs I’ve had an absolute blast with this game. I’m looking forward to trying out the new additions - particularly the Disciplined specialization on my sneaky Scout 😉

1 Like

Dear God, Scout with no clicking and Bow is going to probably the obvious meta.

2 Likes

I also like the reinforcement change, a lot of much needed things and some which will be unwelcomed soon lol.

1 Like

Reduced disc sound and now carry 3 for when they’re destroyed. Bow nice, that’s scary though.

1 Like

Just did a round with this. It’s fucking amazing. Decoys and dithered lense too

1 Like

He has a point about balance, but we’re back to square one of making things fair for ransoms and vets. We’ve been over this enough times.

1 Like