Patch Notes 2.19

dont get why they maked playing against sweats even harder for pred. previously you could down 1-2 of them, just find the radio and chill there. now pred doesnt have this little edge over fireteam

1 Like

Its like herpes , it goes away and comes back from time to time . Or so I’m told 🧐😐

1 Like

you mean for example the muting hotkey? Because that still works for me

OK then it seems to be my an issue with my PC. Thanks!

Looking at the Plasma Rifle Prototype now and not seeing the Schism, Force or Breakdown shaders in the list. Hazard is there but not the other 3.

@IllFonic @OldKingHamlet @Courier
Omg, I can not believe it! Finally! Although, you missed the colour bug on City Hunter’s Young Blood predlocks. They are grey now by default, which they should not be. It happened since previous patch.

You and me bro, I also own all pred DLCs… it seems we will have to wait:

sounds orgasmic 😍

For some reason Quickplay, Private Match, Tutorial and Create Party are grayed out.

I have 2.19 patch installed and connected to PS+

Anybody know how to fix this? Because I literally cannot play the game at all.

@OldKingHamlet

1 Like

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DISCIPLINED!!! STEALTH SCOUT MOTHERFUCKING ACTIVATE!!
@OldKingHamlet
@Courier
YOU JUST MADE THE BEST PRED EVEN BETTER AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT!!!
FT BEWARE YOU ARE NOT FUCKING READY FOR THE DEATH THAT AWAITS YOU IN MY JUNGLES!!
😈😈😈😈

5 Likes

So for those of us who have already purchased all the Predators on Epic, we have to pay an additional $20 just to get early access to 3 masks?

2 Likes

I’m only mad because that’s an item i paid for it as it was.
I only used Valkyrie on Private Matches or against a PC premade FT cause I know Valkyrie is OP.

So, another Jungle map (To no one’s surprise), a ton of cosmetics and a Steam release?

Well, good luck with those Steam reviews!

3 Likes

Haa i knew it you guys made easy money again
This game is anoying as fuck
We all know its not a triple a game but you could have done way better like modes and better missions for example …
It doesnt count making the game looking better its still shit

Testing different pred specializations should be a blast. New tactics.

Radio appears only when reinforcements are available!

The new map is cool. Hope to see the Shuriken of Avp 2010 in this game one day :)

1 Like

Dude the smart disc buff was a masterpiece. Now I don’t gotta worry about getting it stick in a tree.

2 Likes

YA LETS GO ILLFONIC

NOTHING BUT PRED BUFFS MORE DISKS AND SPECIALIZATIONS

Well these predator specializations are going to be annoying.
Well fireteam get ready for all the trash talk, teabagging and all the new rage from the new stuff.
sigh oh boi…

Yeah I see alot of rage in-game and out.