Patch Notes 2.19

Can I have my refund for Valkyrie, this is definitely not what I paid for

1 Like

Sorry, no-can-do internet cannot be cut-off because of people working remotely and file renders/transfers.

No. Unless you MUST HAVE IT TODAY, which I donā€™t recommend, the masks and warpaints are only for a little bit through the DLC pack, and will become part of field lockers and purchasable with Veritanium later on.

1 Like

OK. Iā€™ll dig into what I can, but firewall malfeasance could easily cause something like this.

Thanks. Verified and ticket is in.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be honest
I was worried when the stream got canceled
But yā€™all pulled through and I thank you for that

Thanks very much Illfonic! Looking forward to what the rest of the year brings.

Quick question. Is the Steam-exclusive armor supposed to be locked?

LA City maps next, pretty please? :3

2 Likes

Interesting update. The adding steam will definitely help increase player numbers and the new map was much needed. Now if only it came to Xbox too that would be the icing on the cake lol.

Still waiting on a 3v8 or 3v12 predator teams where we can have 3 predators hunting 2 or 3 squads though.

Wouldnā€™t mind seeing Mr. Black come to the game either @OldKingHamlet

Will the new masks be possible to buy with veritanium soon?

These changes look awesome, guys.

@OldKingHamlet

Can you shine some details about the optimizations that were done?

seems to me the game performance now is even worse. The new map has frame drops down to 40 even setting graphics on low

I am due to upgrade my hardware this weekend and will be doing some performance tests on the following hardware

i7 10700KF
DDR4 3200 MHz
GTX 1070 Ti
NVMe SSD (OS and Game)

Right now I am running an OC i7 3770K (4.5 GHz) and 2400MHz DDR3 with a 1070Ti and the game performs poorly on any other settings than Low graphics

I am running at 1440P resolution

2 Likes

Game runs really bad on ps4 now

How bad?

Iā€™d like to share an idea for a co-op gamemode for Predator Hunting Grounds. Itā€™s called Horde. In this gamemode, four players land on Earth as a party of four unblooded Yautja. There are thirty waves in Horde, each one getting more difficult as you progress. At the start of the game, the Predators are armed with only their Wristblades and Plasma Casters, and whatever gear they had on their loadouts. Thereā€™s a one minute timer that players can use to place down traps and later turrets to help deal with the increasing number of humans. For each enemy killed, the party earns Marks. These Marks can be used to purchase more powerful weapons, upgrade traps, and replenish used gear at the end of a wave. Claiming the skull of a tough enemy awards bonus Marks, and certain enemies like Armored PMCs and Fireteam members can only be killed by Claiming their skulls. At every 5th wave, the hunting party get a Bonus objective. These can range from killing a certain number of enemies, activating the Self-Destruct sequence of a dead Yautja, or facing a Fireteam. Completing these Bonus objectives awards a large amount of Marks, as well as exp. When a Predator goes down, their teammates can revive them, but if the party canā€™t get to the downed player, they can activate their own Self-Destruct sequence. All enemies caught in the blast radius are killed, and at the end of the wave the dead Predator returns. However, each death causes player to lose Marks. At every 10th wave, the hunting party must kill a Boss. These Boss enemies can be either tougher variants of standard enemies, named characters like Dutchā€¦ Or a rogue Yautja. After forty waves, the hunting party can attack and destroy the nearby human Base Camp. Depending on the map, these camps are held by either Project Stargazer, or the OWLF. These Base Camps are guarded by an elite Fireteam. The Predators have two options now; three Predators can distract the Fireteam while the fourth plants an explosive device on the main generator. Once planted, the party must haul ass out of the blast radius, or be killed by the explosion. Or, they can kill the Fireteam, Claim their skulls for a bunch of exp., and a cutscene will trigger. The game ends when the Base Camp is destroyed, or the Predators are dead.

Slideshow

Was able to reset router, still same as before no ability to select Quickplay, Private Match, Tutorial nor Create Party because theyā€™re all grayed out.

I see we are rehashing missions again? Not gonna lie, Iā€™m a little disappointed.

X2
I reported that and the lousy response i got is that itā€™s not their problem and i should tlak to PSN.