Patch Notes 2.19

What the hell is a fully scanned target? I haven’t played in a few months — what does this mean?

From Target Isolation?

For me to get the game to work I had to clear PlayStation Cache, Delete Game files, Clear Preferences and gave to set the entire game backup — which is a royal pain in the ass.

Had to redo all my Keybindings, Settings and Loadouts.

Loadout bug’s still around. Of course it is.

Sounds like the epic account bug.

Just delink and relink the epic account and it should work again.

The last specialization of the scout is very amusing. It turns out that the rest of the predators are undisciplined and terrible talkers. Stop chatting on the hunt!

There is only one thing I cannot understand:

WHHHYYYYYYYYYY??? 0.o
The disc is a valuable and deadly weapon, so it is important to pick it up after throwing it and return it to your hand. And besides, a clip of discs is not damn canonical. It would be better to add this feature to the Big Bag, which provides more gear.

This is when a red rhombus glows above the FT

I can only agree with this. Its not only the new map where I dont have constant 55+ FPS (I always get more than 50 FPS, only sometimes when 100 AI are on a spot) but also derailed has some issues for me. Overgrowth is the same. But I dont get good FPS too
grafik

1 Like

The AvP games had a “Disc master” which had multiple discs.

They’re for some reason making the shuriken a disc variant so that’d also line up since Predators do carry multiple shuriken.

But when does that occur? I’ve never seen such a thing. Is it from Target Isolation or something else?

When you see them in thermal

Skip to the 1:37 mark on the vid to see

4 Likes

The Rebrether is cool and is a nice touch in its own design and utility,
but I think the other too were more hyped for there originality and lore behind them, the pulled a great original design with Saber, wich is now part of the canon lore, you guys are part of this franchise lore now with your game, congrates.

1 Like

Sad we have still no map voting at the end of matches yet, I dlike to chain the games instead of going back to main menu all the time.

Good video dude

1 Like

Thanks. Never saw my tutorial series?

No but I just watched two of them lol I’m not sure if you’ve mentioned this in another video but you could tell people that you can press x & circle to be able to jump inside the trains or on roofs or even make some parkour maneuvers through windows

No I did miss that tip

1 Like

At the moment 12 class, I need more jajajja

2 Likes

So after upgrading hardware framerate is much better and I have little to no dips.

Seems to me that this game is very CPU intensive.

Running now an i7 10700KF (8 cores/16 threads) 3200MHz RAM and a GTX 1070Ti (OC to 2000MHz)

I get around constant 80-90 FPS on a mix of medium/high settings

PS players:

1 Like

The new update was very successful for you. I would just pause over it. Why does a scout predator give no voice or sound signal at all. It’s a mistake or you did it deliberately. To make a scout predator much more secret?
He was already a scout predator dangerous before, but he is now an immortal opponent and a truly invisible opponent! So fix it???