Patch Notes 2.19

Shut up and go away.

4 Likes

@Courier
Since many good predators offer the last survivor to fight 1x1 with knives, inviting them to roar, I suggest adding an animation where the predator can slowly and defiantly remove the mask on a certain button, then make a roar. Inviting the last survivor to a duel of honor, just like in the movie. I think a lot of players would like that. If you are in favor of my offer, please like it.
This will give the atmosphere and canonicity of the game 100%

5 Likes

Hey welcome back bro! Im sure you dont remember me but I played some clash matches against you and I couldnā€™t kill you once in the round. I felt ashamed but it felt good to be playing with such a skilled player. Hope you donā€™t abandon this game and the community your very talented.

Are you working on any other games or projects now?

1 Like

1 Like

Crazy the amount of backlash Iā€™m getting from fellow forums peeps I had no problem with for buying the packageā€¦ nowIā€™m tbe bad guy for spending my own money

3 Likes

I know what you mean - @Fire is calling me a slutā€¦ in a lovely way though XDDDDDDD

2 Likes

You were always the bad guy.
Lol xD

2 Likes

Lol hasnt been the first time I think.
But this time Iā€™m just so disappointed.

Iā€¦

I cant even look at you.
Despite my points bring true itā€™s not like I hate you guys.
Just more concerned for what theyā€™re gonna start doing now.

1 Like

Coke. Lots and lots of coke.

1 Like

So when are we getting a Mr Black biomask?

Got a couple paires of, ā€œlower legs armors modelsā€ that kind of look like the ones from the first Alien vs Predator movie, with the bladed feet, how do I use them?

Also there are bugs with Alpha content in crates, like the title showing a full background story of the character and many typo errors in some shader names and descriptions too.

Hell yes!

Iā€™m sorry but, I refuse to play this game until the AI STOP SPAWNING IN FRONT OF ME. This really kills me every time I try playing this game! Half the time they donā€™t even spawn fast enough and they literally stay invisible. Plus whenever they do spawn itā€™s when Iā€™m being all stealth from the predator. Itā€™s no fun to continue coming back to a game with the invisible killers not being the predator! Please address this soon.

2 Likes

It bothers me that you cannot do a mission completely in stealth since once the first part is completed, a wave comes to you and at all times they know about these.

I just started a Discussion about that call ā€œARE THE AI MORE OP THAN THE FT & PRED??ā€ Go check it out yo!

hmm? Heā€™s as non-speaking as you are ^ ^

Still no fix for the predlocks. What the fuck?

Non-speaking?

HAH ENJOY YOUR MEDUSA HAIR

1 Like

Illfonic u fuck tards developers give as grenade luncer back how was wen game star and rezolv predator CHEATERS we die in first min , trash homosexuals good for nothing only fuck the gameā€¦

1 Like