Patch Notes 2.19

I’m Confused by this,
I understand it is on Steam only, and the masks and warpaints will be in crates later on…
but I see since the update’s launch Epic Games players sporting the Mr Black’s and the Blade masks…

did they get them that early in crates? While I’m still hurting myself trying to get that spartan helmet?? xD

It’s not on steam only. The Predator DLC bundle including masks and war paints is available on all platforms. As someone who already has all those pred included in the bundle it’s not worth it to me to buy it for just masks that will be available for in game currency at a later date.

1 Like

iiifoince I really happy playing predator hunting grounds as I did buy the DLC bundle as well I have some I ideas you can use if you want to . The first on is a night time mode ya some other had this idea to but it would be cool here is some predators wepons or skins the first one is the predator drone , the razer wipe , the predator rife , the shuriken as a skin for the smart dice , a skin for the spear is the xenomorph spear , predator grenads as for a predator skins it would be mr.black ,facuner, Wolf, and here is some game mods the predator have to destroy its ship before the fireteam can get. the persever plant .

1 Like

They either didn’t own any of the skins yet and bought the bundle , or they made the questionable decision to pay for the same skins they already had and got access to them “early”.

If you don’t want to buy the bundle you only have to wait until maybe December to get them 👍🏻

also thank you iifoince you made year better since of this C19 is going around and you really made me feel better so thank you a lot it means a lot to me

Omg j’adore

Thank you and good Job!

Now, I hope we will see a well made city hunt map and an ancient temple hunt map…?

Hopes are still up.

It’s not spamming if your skill full with every timed shot but really everybody, just because you don’t overload with your 15th back to back shot doesn’t make you a skilled player! Predator need to come to a balance (No not a nerf a balance!) you can’t keep shooting your AR without getting recoil, you can’t spam your sniper without having to reloading after shots and pistols are going to continue to be overpowered with dualist, besides that last point a limit to be made for spamming plasma casters and can be achieved by:
1st. Creating a over heating system for the blaster it’s self (Similar to the one in Star Wars Battlefront)
2nd. Making different caster shoot in different ways, each one having different rate of fires, over heating, types of blasts , etc…
3rd making classes that are meant to be played at a distance have a bigger cool downs areas
Illfonic, anyone, thoughts and opinions?? No nerf cry babies yo! Looking for criticism for why this wouldn’t or would work…

These conditions you’re trying to add to the pc dont equate to any of the things you mentioned on the guns.

Caster is fine as it is, it just needs elemental mods.

am going to say the city map is going to be hard but ancient temple map would better and how are you going to mud up and others stuff here I show you a image maybe look like

Use a sniper rifle or explosives. ACE grenades and flash bangs help too.

Let’s ride

What’s up with everyone whining and moaning that the FT is OP?
I’ve seen some comments of people who don’t care if FT players quit the game, because it would be easier for them to win the game. From such comments it is clear that you don’t give a damn about balancing the game, but making it easier for you to win.
If the community was at a decent level and actually cared about the game and not winning, it would have noticed that with the latest update was introduced a major issue in regards to the lore. This would be making muding useless. Being able to hide by covering in mud is as vital as the predator having heat vision. The rest of the issues I have are:

• spamming the plasma cannon without any delays
  • the huge damage of the PC aoe and doing damage through walls
  • the Berserker being able to also spam PC, but also having tons of health and melee damage. Also with the new update now being able to recover health by claiming.
    So let’s start from here talking about how to balance the tools each side has, before introducing new ones, which push the scale from one side to the other.

And a good auto typo correction for you too xD

Use Grammarly please.

You can say like that about anything. Fireteam should stop spamming guns, not fair to fire too much bullets. You know plasma caster uses energy? Fireteam is OP, 4 good working fireteam members can easy kill almost any predator. I can see you are new here (maybe even to this game) but predator is the hunter, not fireteam, even so in this moment there are more adventages for FT than for predator.

2 Likes

And how often do you get 4 “good working” FT members in random matches? Unless the major part of the games are with pre-made matches so we can ignore the random ones? Yes, predator is the hunter. Would you call a hunt, knowing the location of your pray the moment the game starts and going right there and killing it in the first 1-2 minutes of the game? How does this match the psychology of the predator from the lore? Or did you see a predator in the movies spamming the PC with such rate as the one you can accomplish in the game? I know you want a better chance to win in your private matches, but this should not be at the cost of screwing up the lore. Because this is the core reason why everyone started playing this game. And if there are people who don’t want to respect that, game devs should balance the game, while making sure they honor the lore.

You don’t need 4 good FT, at best you need one or two. For example I took on a good pred a couple of days ago in randoms and I kept him at bay the entire match with the end result being 3 of us getting on the chopper, one guy getting claimed, revived and died again by AI. Damage wise my team got at best 500 and the lowest at 24 with me getting 4,850 something. No matter how good the pred is they can only focus on one person and that’s when you and/or your team punish.

Lore wise it does follow it up an extent, you’re telling me that a highly advanced alien hunter can’t pinpoint a helicopter dropping off four people right outside a paramilitary compound? The PMCs alone should hear that nevermind the pred.

JH in the first movie when shooting at Dutch and Mr. Black in Predators with his automatic caster.

It’s a known fact that the fire team holds the advantage in this game even with the new pred specializations.

3 Likes

Try again.
You’re talking out your ass.

And if you actually cared about the lore,
You want 1 shot lock on pc.

1 Like

Bro I just dont know how people dont see any of the shit most of us that arent blind have seen since last year.

I swear this game is a perfect example of how self centered people can be.
Jesus christ.

2 Likes

Idfk some people just hate to lose and will lose sight of obvious shit. Those people just need to take step back and see this or ask for help or just play with people who know what they’re talking about.

2 Likes