Patch Notes 2.19

Ya if you’re struggling I agree, but just too many fkn ppl that think shits fine and refuse to listen to reason or common sense lol.

Pred op!

1 Like

Tbh it’s as fine as it’ll get imo, I doubt they’ll ever make some drastic change to the game that will make it “more fun” (not funner) for both sides so you gotta work with what you got.

what are your
guess for the next members

my guess for the first one is Dillon 2. is Mr.Black 3. is Wolf also a a new game mode you can use if you want to you know the persever plant for a 2 map that is the same but diffrent is the predator home world you have to escpap in a predator ship Avprconcept22 also really hope you add the [87] predator as a add-on in the store also great work your game is so much fun.

1 Like

Very first Predator we ever see on screen used the plasma caster alot. Killed/crippled Dutch’s squad and free itself from a trap using the plasma caster

1 Like

Blain avec le chapeau pour le commando non ?

Since we have Poncho face paint, grenade launcher and that Shadow’s hat looks like
images (75)
I’d say all that’s missing is the MP5 that could be his dlc gun

I just waiting when the predator 87 would ever come to the store for a skin that people can pay for it also resoen why I buy the DLC pack one I did not had the skins yet and the other resoen becase it would be hard to get the Mr.Black mask a lot people rather have the shuriken then the smart dices so you can add it for a skin for it in one of your upcaoming update later on or put
it for wolf when he come’s into the game where your reach a level for it for it like the same thing for the city hunter spear where it is free just for the skin for the smart dices .
Predator_Shuriken_X

J’espère tellement vous avez raison étant donné que c’est le commando que je préfère du film 87 je le trouve tellement charismatique et drôle et lui il a vraiment fait l’armée pour le coup et c’est le seul à avoir travaillé dans l’armée du film donc je serait hyper satisfait j’espère vraiment vous avez raison et nous l’aurons avec son propre lance grenade et sa mitraillette personnelle aussi ce qui ferait 2 nouvelles armes direct dans le jeu

Yes. I’d still prefer Mac tho

Surtout contactttttt avec le minigun à la main lol

Billy over errbody. Comes standard with spotter, a 7 second tracker and heavy hitter 😂

1 Like

Mac, best fireteam cuz of this

If he does come to the game he has to say those lines like in the movie lol

ok what are your guess for the two predators that coming up mine is mr. black and wolf i watch it now i’m agree with you I really hoping that is Mac now also listen to the song it is great https://youtu.be/T6RL2ZrEY7U this would be a great a map idle you can use for a anthour map
is from the 1987.

I think it’ll be the Egyptian predator because one of the war paints is called something about the Sun and you know Egyptians worshiped Raw or whatever the Sun God, I don’t know lol
And probably Mr.Black as the second dlc because he is a really tall and big Predator. Bigger than Berserker and Viking, it’ll take some extra time to make him I think.

Good commando mais je préfère poncho

The first predator that coming out in the back round their is a ship now here are my 3 things that could be the first one is game mode I don’t have a name for it but this game mode is where the predator must destroyed his ship to get rid of the evidence as for the the fireteam the must sercurdit it 2 is perserver plant it 3 home world as I do get the Egyptians predator because they did say in the taps Dutch say that predator that wipe his team was Egyptians so I do get this mite look like this

So the pred just has to arm his gauntlet or arm the ship to self destruct ? Thats a short game

I going to say that is wolf is coming to this game he was a fan favorite he mite have a skin for the handed held plastmer caster as well one of wepoine be the razer wipe I just going to say this the duel plastmer caster is not going to be a thing a skin for the smart dices is the shuriken and a new gaggite is the laser mins just in guess for this first predator coming up

fire team need alots of buff how was wen game start , predators players ho use nest can confirm is easy rape all FT , but now is to late players leve game …