Patch Notes 2.20 (Hotfix)

Hey I’m glad we have the Mr. Black Mask now and there were some things that needed to be fixed that they fixed

1 Like

I know , mate . I’m just busting balls .

But as far as fixing what needed to be fixed? From bug reports it doesn’t look like they are fixed buddy.

If a mask makes you happy , more power to you 👍🏻

1 Like

The females were only mentioned to be bigger in the AVP: Prey novel, it was never something that official. Expanded Universe works always contradict each other. Other novels and comics have shown them looking the same as males.

1 Like

Well this seems to have been fixed.

Unless you are willing to admit that “support” was a cover for taking whatever new item you could get 🤭

1 Like

en taille sûrement mais en carrure il est plus fin que un berserker du jeu il a la carrure d’un chasseur

Is it just me or the queue times are longer after this patch?

Alot of ppl playing

Probably… But i still end up in lobbies with no full FT as playing Predator and sometimes without Predator as playing as FT.

Connection timed out probably for the other players. Happened to me a few times

Plus beaucoup de gens sur le jeu donc plus dure a trouvé le predator étant trop faible en santé les gens ne veulent plus le jouer ou le jouer en finissant direct les gens et rush corps a corps tout le temps si les développeurs se réveille peut-être nous pourrions avoir de nouveau des gens dessus

2 Likes

yay connection time out have happen to me

I’m gerting !connection timed out" on private matches.
Thanks @IllFonic

If it’s happening in private matches it’s probably the host fault of their internet connection.
I don’t think there’s dedicated servers for private matches.

I was the host. My internet is excellent.
I got a fiber optics 1 Gbps download/200 Mbps upload connection. My port forwarding for PSN is active.
Do you stillthink it’s a user problem? I don’t think it is…

1 Like

Nope. You win lol

2 Likes

ça serai terrible de l’avoir, il a trop de classe

Speaking of “inconsistent sound bubbles” they still appear over claimed FT corpses, that’s been a distraction for nearly a year now.

1 Like