Patch Notes 2.20 (Hotfix)

What?
Of course, in the next update there will be news, the important thing is to have done it on the fucking anniversary of the film, it makes no sense what you said

1 Like

Just never mind lmao
Don’t feel like explaining what I meant

Nothing

not to long until the new fireteam member comes

1 Like

ORKS IS DA BIGGEST AND DA BEST 😤😤

1 Like

If it’s another american football player, illfonic can keep it, cause i’m not gonna buy that dlc for sure.

1 Like

3 Likes

I was disappointed with the Dante DLC.
I prefer Mac any day

1 Like

At that point Anna would have been better than dante

1 Like

Is this game on sale on PS4 or something?
The amount of newbies lately is through the roof…

They haven’t played enough to die inside and give up

1 Like

Oh they will soon enough.
But seriously, 9 out of 10 randos i play with have the XP perk and i go check and they have like 2% of the trophies. It’s not normal…
The matchmaking engine changed or something? It’s because i’m a noob, i get noobs?

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know. I had a run of good randoms for a week after the update and now thus.

Need at the very least level based match making but I don’t think we’ll get it. Too afraid to extend pred wait times with a low player base is my guess

Yeah, the match making should have a rework on it though… Probably it needs another stuff to make it possible, like more levels or an all-time statistics chart, idk…
But it starts to be annoying. Most of my matches with randos are like i rush to the mission objectives, disable all alarms, kill a bunch of AI’s, suddenly i’m alone and the Pred spots me. When the Pred doens me, i go see and 1 guy is camping in the bushes, other guy is fooling around looking for VT and the other is still at spawning location learning the buttons function…
Huh…

Yeah but I do like Dante’s armor and his voice does sound pretty cool.
Still, I WANT MAC DAMN IT! LOL

2 Likes

I would love Mac. Harrigan too…

2 Likes

I know a lot of people have stopped playing while waiting for the update, maybe it’s matching you with the newbies because there’s no one else

1 Like

Yeah, it’s possible. I know a few guys who gave this game a break too.
But on the other hand, the queue times are still the same. In fact, this last weekend the queue times were even higher than usual…

1 Like

All I need is an invite 😁👍🏻

2 Likes

Ok. I maybe have the rest of the week off from work, so i’ll be on to play. But, sincerely, this game is not pulling me much into it. Even the most Predator players i’ve running into are noobs, such boring matches. So you can have an idea, this 15 biomasks weekly challenge, i got it in the 1st day with 2 hours of gameplay…
I’ve been playing mostly as Predator, but this queue times are getting bigger and bigger…
I sincerely hope the next Patch saves the game, cause i’m not seeing this game capable of staying alive for much more time…

1 Like