Patch Notes 2.20 (Hotfix)

Sounds alot like what is said before every bug fix update

1 Like

Yeah, but till now, i always saw a lot of people playing this, but i feel those numbers are droping fast…
I guess most people are getting really tired to rely hope on this game. Like me… It’s a shame, cause i feel that this game has (had?) lots of potencial…

1 Like

You were correct with “had” , now its just killing time until they move on , like previous games under their banner

1 Like

Moving on and leaving this game as it is is a big antithesis. Cause with all these bugs, glitches, etc, and so much people expecting more from this, this game isn’t even finished. In my opinion…

I doubt it ever will be finished , there is a pattern with this developer, a fact based statement and not opinion based , the small studio bullshit has been used since their first title .

Its sad , but true.

This is my first game from Illfonic, cause i love Predator franchise and the trailers got me thrilled, but if the game stays as it is, it’s gonna be the last game i buy from them, i guarantee…

1 Like

If you look back through most of there games , its always the same issues and same excuses , I wouldn’t have this view of them if it wasn’t readily available to see .

Always the same pattern and always the same outcome , sadly .

1 Like

yep, it’s true

If you need a pred… I am of educated noob status. I rarely die unless glitches or really good players. The CCD team beat me but barely. Givahost - ever single time. But I think he’s playing with the Fasma person or whatever… somone in their crew is always hiding in a tree or a rock or non enterable house. (Using the name Elanor the last time I saw them and have video). But I don’t have enough friends to get invited to lots of privates… so I’m a public lobby crusier. My FT skills are poop since I got level 150. LOL

I coming back to this game when the new fireteam member come’s so I’m going to play this game more often.

well it be tomorrow and that be then because it well be the last day of the mouth

Updating

T -5min

Its downloading now

I already downloaded it…

Those games we played on the new mode , were fun , ay .

Yeah. And all the bugs are gone!
How did you like to get melted with the new weapon?

10 second ques , we had to come off we played so many games

It needs nerfed , you could argue that this is the best the game has ever ran

The cleopatra predator is brotality!

1 Like