Patch Notes 2.22

I think the newer maps are definitely getting better. So kudos there

Its usually always safe to assume i am being sarcastic, mate .

1 Like

so you didint fix the loadout bug ? ā€¦

Atleast itā€™s a movie character for once

1 Like

Mr Black couldā€™ve been the new unlockable at lvl 200. But why add a whole new character when you can just add 10 2 minute long mp3 files.

I love you šŸ˜˜

Gotta give props where itā€™s due. Idk about bugs yet but u guys did a great job with the new map. Looks amazing. But these new owlf tapes are there on the new maps exclusively, or do we automatically get em like Dutch tapes? @OldKingHamlet @Courier

1 Like

Is there any chance at all you tell us if this sniper does more or less damage than the Bolt action or do we gotta just go test this ourselves

1 Like

Less damage. Itā€™s very similar to the 7en, but with bullet projectile about 300 m/s.

2 Likes

Come on did you really ask that question of them? Now get back to the lab and test this out for our enjoyment.

4 Likes

Like why are we just getting duplicate weapons lol

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet
@Courier
Did you fix any major bugs? The katana is still stacking damage by alternating heavy and light attacks and more and more predators are gravitating towards exploiting that.

1 Like

It will play differently. Canā€™t use at point blank because youā€™ll damage your self and projectile time will make long range shots more difficult.

1 Like

Hasnā€™t that always been a thing?

Waitā€¦. Why would you damage yourself? Itā€™s a sniper rifleā€¦ did they make it some explosive nonsenseā€¦

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Annnnnd I hate this patch nice job fuckin making ANOTHER shit DLC. Her gun is JUST A FUCKING SNIPER RIFLE WATCH THE MOVIE

Possibly, but probably not. It definitely seems unintentional.

1 Like

This isnā€™t Predators the game

1 Like

Itā€™s not her gun from the movie. This is her after escaping the planet and joining the OWLF.

1 Like