Patch Notes 2.22

people still waiting for some interesting game mode, like 1p+3ft vs 1p+3ft, all it takes is to tweak’n’change that clash mode, since 2predators pvp are already supported.

1 Like

Cool new update. enjoying the new map and character.

New map for real?! This is AWESOME! <3

🖕

let me guess, this problem is not solved yet?

2 Likes

New map is FT city man

Wouldn’t think so. Only problem I’ve ever had with with kind of thing was with Viking having City Hunters’s default Wrist Gauntlet with no functionality problems in-game.

Remember folks, we waited 2 months for this 🤫

5 Likes

I mean Airstrip is a Pred’s playing ground so it’s not surprising at least to me. Who knew the map that implied a base for humans is actually good for the human team?

Haven’t played on it yet but curious to see what it’s about.

1 Like

You know it! Atm I cant get past the title screen

1 Like

Your ps5 needs to git gud

4 Likes

Is it though? Airstrip is nothing but ammo crates and medkits and open flat areas (for the most part) that are perfect for snipers. If it weren’t for the amount of AI it’d be overkill but then again all you need is one guy with the prototype and that solves that problem.

1 Like

I mean it’s a beautiful map. Really well done. Lots of cool places. Just going to be tough for pred. Especially the helipad and building under it. Gonna be so much camping there

I know , did you see the canoe storage? Mind blowing.

Motorboats and canoes in not even knee deep water 😁

Apart from the main base its copy and paste of the other maps

1 Like

I missed that

You are in for a treat when you find it 👍🏻

I’m speaking from experience but personally I’ve had great times as Pred as opposed to FT. Much more open spaces, he can come from anywhere, FT has to worry about Snipers even if they got a A.I killer on board.

It is littered with Map Spawned resources for FT, but even a simple clearing of said stuff in the beginning of the round is enough to tip the scales. It’s literally a Backwater 2.0 and done right.

2 Likes

How do you mean? I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic

I’ve had great experiences as both but then again it’s also my favorite map of the bunch. While as pred you can go after the resources early on but you have to sacrifice a lot of time not going after the FT and depending on their mission it can be done fairly quickly.

If this is supposed to be Backwater 2.0 then just remove backwater as I hate that map with a passion.

1 Like