Patch Notes 2.23

And your point is?

Not my fault he makes terrible jokes like some five year old.

1 Like

I’m not the one trying to hide anything.
You on the other hand, are bringing up dicks, and saying youd knew I’d say that.

Well no shit, almost anyone would be questioning/ commenting on the fact that you out of no where mentioned dicks flapping around, when I made a harmless mythology joke.

Plus that was months ago. I technically moved on, up to now. I guess.

Just as along as you laugh as you turn to stone. As long as you keep your pants up. Lol.

1 Like

Oh god a male version of medusa.
Lmao you’ve created a monster.

But ya man, I just poke fun at the hair thing lol.

Ok, that just doesn’t seem possible. Plus it wouldn’t be Medusa if was a man.

Also i don’t notice the Medusa predlocks anymore. I was on yesterday and they were fine.

They might of fixed it.
Theres a bunch of other bugs still here tho lmao.

You wanna know a funny bug? Yesterday I ran into a FT member who was doing the GMOD T pose. Walking around frozen like a mannequin with no head and no textures other than purple squares.

I’ve had that bug before, with my friends guiding me to the objectives, I actually completed the mission and extracted lol.

I was the predator when it happened. Omg me and the fireteam couldn’t stop laughing.

1 Like

I let them win because the one who glitched was pretty much invincible.

Finally someone puts that shiester @Fire in his place .

Loooong overdue.

Fak yu

1 Like

can y’all please fix the loadout glitch (after every game the loadouts switch back to the original loadout) its a pain in the ass.

There is plenty os topics with that issue.
Delete your options file (if PSN delete also the options file on PS+ cloud storage)

here is the fix

Thanks for trying to help but its still changing the loadout for me

Its Dutches knife thats causing the issue damn it all to hell man