Patch Notes 2.23

Patch 2.23

Free Update

• Four new obtainable Predator trophies
    • Broken Ancient Sword
    • Indonesian Kris Dagger
    • Gold Medal
    • Unidentified Alien Skull
  • Platinum (Level 100) and Golden (Level 150) Shaders now unlockable for the Elder and Alpha Predator
  • City Hunter Rebreather Mask now unlockable (was previously early access)

General

• Fixed several exploit locations on the Headquarters map
  • Fixed an issue with one of the intro cinematics on the Headquarters map
  • Fixed an issue where certain O.W.L.F. tapes were unable to be played in certain languages

Fireteam

• General
    • Isabelle’s downed limit increased to 3 (from 2)
    • Fixed an issue with Isabelle’s VO while falling
    • Isabelle’s head is now the proper size when playing in Big Head Mode
    • Isabelle’s stats are now displayed properly in the customization menu
    • Fixed an issue where the incorrect subtitles were being displayed for Isabelle
    • Fixed an issue where Last Man Standing would not trigger if the other Fireteam members are kicked from being idled
  • Weapons
    • NRV-E
      • Fixed an issue where the NRV-E sniper rifle had shaders that were incorrectly locked
    • Plasma Rifle Prototype
      • Fixed an issue where several shader’s for the Plasma Rifle Prototype were missing

Predator

• General
    • Fixed an issue where the Viking and Valkyrie Predator exclusive armor and skin tints were not being granted properly
    • Fixed an issue where the City Hunter Predator was not properly playing certain audio
    • Fixed an issue where the Predlocks would behave incorrectly when turning the Frame Cap option off
  • Weapons
    • Combistick
      • Fixed an issue where the Combistick could sometimes become permanently stuck in a tree
    • Katana
      • Fixed an issue where a Predator could stack damage with the Katana by alternating between attack types
    • Smart Disc
      • Fixed an issue where the Smart Disc would sometimes cause the Predator player to lose input
31 Likes

RIP

4 Likes

Don’t tell me that she still has only 130 HP, cause this

ain’t gonna help anyone.

2 Likes

I’m curious about this alien skull 💀

5 Likes

NOOOO why would you guys get rid of her screaming?
That was pretty much the only entertainment to get on ft.

Dammit.

A sad day.

12 Likes

When everyone says something about it I think that will just about do it

RIP Katana, now sickle and elder sword maybe are the only melee weapons that aren’t useless.

3 Likes

It sucks.
Literally everytime it happens we just laugh.

Sigh illfonic just reallydoesn’t want ft to have any fun attached to it.

Lol

2 Likes

Can you please add missing shaders to lockers in the next update? I don’t want to spend VT to get it, it takes too much.

1 Like

it’s the one that shows up in Predator 2 and in Fortnite

1 Like

Bingo!!!

Cool wasn’t expecting an update. The Isabelle screams were hilarious sorry to see them go

9 Likes

if you had to rely on a glitch to make Sam sword worth using, you just suck with said weapon.

1 Like

Wait I always had platinum and golden shaders on the armor available for the Elder. Still don’t have on my Jungle Boi though, can you give you guys give him that too ?

3 Likes

Where’s the rebreather mask?? I still don’t see it in the customisation options.

3 Likes

I wonder why

Even with the glitch the sword was never worth using when you play against a full team with fts like me anyway.

katana in general is of no use against a good team, at that point only the elder sword or the sickle are really worth

1 Like

sure man, whatever you say. Maybe one day you’ll believe yourself.