Patch Notes 2.23

Fire Team needs reduced damage and their melee is broken, they can keep knife attacking when Predator is parried. Warrior specialization doesn’t help.

1 Like

Why, it was such fun. Hell, now I’m really glad that I’ve managed to upload this before the update (starts at 0:11):

4 Likes

Glad to see some consistency fixes and general bug fixes. Some things still need to be fixed as always but progress is great. I’ll be updating my lists with what I see.

1 Like

Same here

4 Likes

We’re looking into it right now

7 Likes

I don’t need to believe anything man, its just what I experienced by playing this game. If you ever tried melee vs me with a full squad you would probably suffer the same fate as the other hundreds that died trying.

2 Likes

melee sucks. Its not worth it doing an animation that takes long for an attack and losing much HP because you are so close to FT.

Lmfao, this was actually pretty good.
Nice edits.

That kid was hilarious.
WHERE’S THE BLOW UP STATION.

1 Like

Ohh I know I was being sarcastic I covered it in the leaks video

1 Like

I don’t know man, properly perked it slaps really hard even without the bug

1 Like

haha parry go -CLINK-

1 Like

2 Likes

How is our free update trophies? That you have to fuckin roll for? Lol

1 Like

So true! The fireteam has been all new players and it sux carrying the load solo. Fireteam needs better parry for sword scythe and elder blades plus constant bow and arrow spamming. Note Preds can just stand in front of you and shoot you down in 1-2 arrows or continual net gun. Getting ridiculous !

That looks so fuckin stupid on jungle hunter hahah like wayyyy too big. But atleast combi won’t get perma stuck anymore. That’s been annoying since day 1 of the game

1 Like

Wow…I’m not touching this with a 10 FT. pole. @Fire see what you did

2 Likes

Shader issues fixed. Thank goodness 😊

1 Like

The samurai sword is such an “brain dead” weapon. Preds will still use it because they can go full auto-pilot with the damn thing. It’s a joke of a weapon.

Not really what I meant.
Ft still has the advantage, but it does get annoying in certain scenarios.

I’ve said it for a while now, I believe both sides lack luster and need a rework.

2 Likes