Patch Notes 2.23

I just spat my drink šŸ˜…

1 Like

Update tho.

I can equip it on loadout 8 on Alpha Pred, but I canā€™t equip it on Alpha Pred in loadout 12.

1 Like

I got a game mode idle see form first film the predator did not killed the woman but the predator killed dutch friends so the predator canā€™t go up and killed up everyone but the people canā€™t see predator invisible as well but the people can sit up traps but the predator can throw some stuff into the traps into it like logs and pigs but as well it can turn into night time but that make the hard them tho as well the people can hide and if face off the predator 1vs1 as well it can lead you to verses the predator but he can only use heā€™s hands but the predator is all was the 87 predator so it make since but also the human can not hunt down the predator also he can only use his plasman cannon and wrisk baled also if you kill the girl you lose and predator comes and take you away and you earn the bad blood and some in your group becomes dutch so I hope you like my idle

Bleed goes right through parry.

1 Like

Shocking that Isabelle didnt get a little bit of a buff or tweak!

1 Like

Just one questionā€¦ What about all the other glitches for the disc? Thereā€™s like 5 more yaā€™ll gotta fix. Any questions let me know because I think its about time they started to get fixed.

4 Likes

Now she has 3 times the ability to be revived. Field Medics going WTF!

what bugsā€¦huh. list them man.

1 Like

With the next full content patch.

4 Likes

Then maybe likeā€¦ Move? Serpentine? And no, Only Scouts without Thick Skin go down in 2 arrows, only if theyā€™re headshots and fully charged. If youā€™re getting downed by standing still and getting taken advantage of by an opportunistic Pred, thatā€™s on you, not the devs

1 Like

This is what Iā€™ve been getting

1. Disk flies off map which makes it so I canā€™t throw the other 2
  2. Disk being destroyed prevents me from throwing the other 2
  3. Disk recall locks me in ADS walk
  4. Disk gets stuck in places from which it cannot be retrieved
  5. Disk goes right through FT without registering hit
  6. Disk collides with non existent objects and invisible hit boxes
  7. Disk goes into speed mode and canā€™t be slowed

And this is just from the last week

2 Likes

And you play on what type of machine? Kind of important there. And dont say Nintendo.

Donā€™t forget the auto boost which can fuck up a lot of throws or there being no option to make the disc sensitivity different from FT ADS sensitivity.

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet
Invisibility Glitch.
Teleportation Glitch.
The disk goes to the moon Glitch.
The disc gets stuck in the wall so you cant move Glitch.
Controlling the predator as the disc and you have the POV as if your the disc Glitch.
Speed Glitch.
Sometimes when you have a disc out and its stuck in a object you cant throw another one Glitch.

2 Likes

This is what im talking about. Bugs are bullshit we make up because we want to be serviced.

What? you thinking Iā€™m making this up???

1 Like

prove it

Nevermind its fine. We can keep a gltichy game then how about that brotha

3 Likes

Ps4

Go fuck yourself

1 Like