Patch Notes 2.25

There other game they were working on since 2019 and recently released on early access

Lol addressing it in the future. Letā€™s just put on our big red clown šŸ¤” nose.
These bozos donā€™t have a clue what theyā€™re doing. Fuxking clash mode really? A shitty Viking reskin.
Give us the 2v8 or 3v12
You fucking fairies.

2 Likes

People who bought the Cleo DLC before downloading the update be likeā€¦

5 Likes

Gauntlet and Lone Wolf are the two things I am most looking forward to, and for the first time they are actually acknowledging the fact that people want these modes (And most likely Mr. Black and Scar Predator).

Iā€™m not saying that people shouldnā€™t be upset either. Iā€™m not super pumped about this update like I wanted to be, but at the end of the day this is a video game. People are being WAY too overdramatic. Iā€™m excited for what is next because that seems to be what most of us want for this game.

1 Like

Isabel did not receive a Russian voice acting there is no new mode I will not even download the game now
IllFonic is on my blacklist together with Ubisoft

Gauntlet and lonewolf are looking like the one mode . Its a AI horde with fireteam style tasks

But you guys donā€™t share informationā€¦šŸ˜­

1 Like

Lonewolf definitely set up now with FT bots. Theyā€™ll start fine tuning the AI.

I jus looked it up and it looksā€¦lame as fuck. How thwy gonna start a new game while this one has barely any content. Looks like they dedicated more time to that than this gameā€¦sadly

Gauntlet is the 15 player mode that was leaked a while ago. Lone Wolf seems to be an objective based Predator mode. Iā€™ll take it, I want to casually play as the Predator while completing some simple objectives. None of it is fully implemented yet so we donā€™t know exactly how they will function.

1 Like

And will continue to do so!!

2 Likes

How do you guys not have any new game modes yet?

It feels like theyā€™re disciplining us for the leaks and excitement and nonstop threads about it
4e84c7b87ba40.image

2 Likes

Welpā€¦Itā€™s a good thing Iā€™m taking a break from this game

1 Like

Did they fix the veritanium and tape bug yet? I mean we have just been asking for over 3 to 4 months now?

Check out what bugs it has aswell

New mode ??? Noooo mdrrrr illfonic Ć©gale Titanic

Did you guys shadow nerf the caster @OldKingHamlet

Thanks guys love the game Predator fan all the way!