Patch Notes 2.30 (Hotfix)

This hotfix didnt fix anything. Still all the same issues

You could try getting better at the game. I know it’s a alien concept for you but it’s an idea.

1 Like

Lol yeah

I wonder if illfonic has something plan for Christmas like all I know is that their doing some type of patch and stuff all I can think maybe work would be snow

Free jungle hunter 87 for all players.

3 Likes

that could be it as I do mask of the jungle hunter

Free JH available for only 1 sec. If you miss out then you’ll never get him. The 1 second window is also a mystery.

3 Likes

maybe jungle hunter could be a reword something as a boss like how the did the predator in gost recon wildland as a mini-boss that the its could be something in that way it could work and it could try putting boss in the game for the first time and its not a bad idle as well

No.

Free blue screen for everyone.

2 Likes

Fr. Illfonic doesn’t love us

1 Like

Still have yet to receive mine. Starting to get jealous.

A sad day for us indeed.

its still free on ps plus if they already got it, but im specifically talking about system changes etc not how players are drawn in.

game dead new update will be more bugs and More bugs!

5 Likes

Is there gonna be any updates coming soon?

Does anyone have or know anything of the patch road maps?

1 Like

I believe so.
Cause there is no “Patch x.xx available” in the main menu. Usually that message disappears when a new patch is about to be dropped.

1 Like

Soon. :) Can’t say exactly when but it’s soon.

3 Likes

I must say that as a semi new player, it’s quite disturbing how little the developers communicate with the fan base.

It’s always “soon” in nearly every question about roadmaps, content, etc. Then when it comes to bugs it’s just, “We’re aware”. And then just crickets…

I fully support this game and really enjoy it but wow, the developers really make it tough for fans to hold on. SMH

You have the person moderating this forum, the one with the cat picture over here that stays in touch with devs. Go ahead and feel free to talk to the person I suppose. It counts as a contact, right?

For roadmaps and future content, we can’t comment due to having to ensure the information we give you guys is approved by all parties involved in Predator: Hunting Grounds, not just IllFonic.

As for bugs, us receiving the bug report from you guys is only the tip of the iceberg. From there, we need to figure out how to reproduce it in QA, isolate where the issue is coming from (which is never as clear as you’d think it is), and then work out a potential fix, as well as how we can implement it in a graceful way.

We do love communicating with you guys whenever we can (I log on everyday to do so!), the process around a game with an ip this large can just clog the pipes up a bit sometimes.

4 Likes