Patch Notes 2.30 (Hotfix)

Patch Notes 2.30 (Hotfix)

General

• Fixed several issues causing crashes
  • Made optimizations related to players loading into match lobbies
  • Fixed an issue where the Backwater infil selection was not working properly
  • Fixed an issue where sometimes the Helicopter would not disappear after the infil sequence
  • Fixed an issue where Playstation Player avatars were not consistently being displayed

Predator

• General
    • Fixed an issue where the Predator’s cloak was not always working properly
  • Classes
    • Valkyrie
      • Fixed an issue where the Valkyrie Predator stats were being displayed incorrectly
      • Fixed an issue where the Valkyrie Predator had too many perk points
22 Likes

Nice

1 Like

😃

1 Like

No more crashing! Little did he know, there would be no more crashing, until the next update

4 Likes

Annndddd there goes the usefulness of the Valkyrie.

Again.

5 Likes

Thanks ILLf

Any update on exileds predlocks ?@OldKingHamlet @Courier

7 Likes

Bien mais là Valkyrie devrait avoir la santé du viking c’est son équivalent féminin pourquoi pourquoi faire ça sérieusement voulez vous vraiment vendre vos dlc ? La Valkyrie a besoin d’avoir la santé d’un viking et avoir la vitesse élevé car c’est une femelle yautja

THANK YOU! Finally I can rely on the cloak to be properly sneaky😭

6 Likes

Tanks for patch notes ! Not Good for Life Valkyrie ! Équivalent féminin viking Please illfonic pv égale viking ! Please illfonic

really? You just had to nerf Valkyrie? It was nice until I read that

2 Likes

La valkyrie ne peut avoir les mêmes PV que le Viking…
C’est une femelle donc moins corpulente qu’un mâle. Mais elle a d’autres avantages.

It’s just the common trope of whenever illfonic takes a step forward, they end up taking two steps back.

Oh, you fixed the cloaking and some other bugs? Awesome, thanks guys. Oh…wait, you nerfed Valkyrie, a class that you nerfed once and nobody played until the last update when she became useful again. Nevermind, I’d rather have the cloak bug.

3 Likes

Nice.

Valk is literally in the Top 3 most played Predator Classes and statistically one of the Classes that ends up winning majority of their matches, even regardless of their Nerf. Valk with 14 Perk Points is too much. Cry about it.

6 Likes

It’s about time they fix the crashing issue along with the cloaking issue. Every couple matches I would get blue screened. Thank You illfonic for the fixes. Look forward to seeing what the December update has to bring!

1 Like

Je ne suis pas d’accord sous prétexte que c’est une femelle moin forte mdr lisez les comics et elle est plus redoutable qu’un viking et oui les femelles sont pire que les mâles dans l’histoire des yautja et puis après tout pourquoi n’êtes vous pas d’accord q’un predator dlc soit bon ou pas vous n’êtes pas obligé de l’acheter mais pour ceux qui l’on fait jouer le marteau nordique avec elle est bien trop compliqué et puis dernière choses pourquoi toujours me contredire alors que je lui le + fan de yautja ici et sachant que depuis quelques mois nous voyons que des berserker sauvage et chasseur fervent esque cela est votre souhait de voir toujours les mêmes predator à affronter et surtout le même game play ou voulez vous affronter multiples predator et combos différents moi pour ma part j’aime jouer tout les yautja du jeu et les affronter tous sans exception donc réfléchissez et essayer d’avoir des arguments en béton et pas juste me contredire pour rendre un jeu moin fun merci

Jouer vous vraiment au jeu arrêter de dire des bêtises je ne vois que des berserker sauvage depuis des semaines ou chasseur fervent quelque chasseur urbain mais c’est tout les autres dlc ne sont que très peu utilisés c’est fou de mentir autant pour pas avoir à affronter un predator plus fort

Valkyrie will still be good. Regardsless of anything. She could have been the same the entire time just her stats where incorrectly displayed.
Question yourself this: If you played with her and won despite her being still the same as before? Doesn’t that mean your either gotten better or always would have been good with her?
Because I kept on using her even after her nerf and I win most of my daily matches except when I do a stupid mistake myself or get greedy, which normally rarely happens.

5 Likes