Patch Notes 2.30 (Hotfix)

Indeed.

1 Like

@Kassinaillia gif still banned? 😖

1 Like

Of course because image

2 Likes

How many other heads are in this game and why must they go through all of that just to tell us bug fixes? Thats the one thing that boggles me.

Like I can understand new characters due to IP process but something like a new weapon or even a bug fix is also out of the question? That is so bizarre.

1 Like

This is why bug fixes can sometimes take a while.

2 Likes

I understand your point here, but let’s not forget that even if we have a thing like a survey here, what is in this forum in terms of users are just a handful vocal and joking along with serious peers in the mix.

Is OK to have feedback from the forum community but is not everybody or the vas majority of players.

About the bugs, I agree. My hunch is they are running on a skeleton crew or something. I have no clue what is going on at the studio, but clearly this was one if not the only way for this studio to redeem themselves compared to what happened in the past with Friday the 13th.

Ahhhh I see. Some bug issues really are troubling to pin down.

Yeah as I know for a while now, one of the biggest bugs in the game is loadout bugs. Many people have this issue but also not many people go through the issue and its just an unlucky group that has it. Really hard to reproduce it like how loadouts reset themselves each time the game is turned on. I never had that issue but somehow PC players get it alot. As someone who had courses with coding, finding and fixing bugs is like finding a needle in a haystack sometimes.

I just hope for balance issues that are addressed in the new update soon. Like how you can hear everything a Predator does from across the map or lack of Predator long range weaponry are just one of many things that I hope can be addressed in the upcoming update.

It took over a year for the big wigs to ok a level cap increase , the rest of the game should be ready to go at the start of 2023 đŸ‘đŸ»

1 Like

You’re rather optimistic 😂

I thought i would try it for a change , the ambulance is on its way đŸ€ą

1 Like

I would honestly be surprised if support for the game still went on to 2023. A welcome one to be sure though.

1 Like

Its obvious that they will have a tie-in with the new movie, likely a new Pred skin based on the new suit. MAYBE the lead character, but since there will be no guns I don’t see that happening (3 FT with big ass machine guns and rocket launchers strapped with tac gear, one with like a bow and arrow and a tomahawk with traditional garb lol). MAYBE they got the approval for some requested characters, like Harrigan or AVP Preds, hence why they need all the channels and studios and lawyers and legalities in order before announcing them. As someone who has studied how studios work with copyright and licensing, her reasoning makes perfect sense to me.

No that’s the thing.
At the beginning, ya we all still joked around, but we seriously gave feedback and ideas.

There was countless threads were we spoke about ideas, gave good genuine feedback, and it was all ignored.

To this day, 2 simple things I’ve posted have gone ignored.

1. A request from the entire community.
    Give us numbered stats.
    Like HP, damage, ect.
    Not bars to show stats.

2. A question that they never answered.
    Is it possible to make guns projectiles instead of hitscan.
    The majority of players want this.

And sure, while it wasnt every player on this forum, the number was pretty huge.

Not only that, but in my case especially, I always discussed everything with people and tried to find out where they were coming from, and tried to understand their thoughts on the game, feedback, ect.

I wasnt the only one though. So our feedback was from the majority. Its pointless to do it now, because this game is pretty much dead.

The reason you see the forum as it is now is because people pretty much gave up on the game.
Because of illfonic ignoring all of us, and never communicating.

The other reason too, at least for me, is because despite the countless amount of times I tried to simply speak and discuss things with people, I kept running into people just being extremely ignorant and rude for no fucking reason.

Eventually you say fuck it, if people are gonna be stupid then fuck em.

If you feel like wasting time you can go look throughout my early history on the forum, and just the the forum in general you will see what I’m talking about.

Anyway, I’ve said alot lol.

Right now, all we need is a 2v8 mode, and for them to increase performance and get rid of the bugs.
Give us that, that will be a nice way to end the game.

3 Likes

There really is a limit to how much care we can invest into something before we say, as you said, fuck it. So many of us tried and tried and tried and tried to be positive, supportive, and give intelligent criticism and feedback to make the game better. It all fell on deaf ears. So we’re done. We’re done trying to help Illfonic, because Illfonic doesn’t want to help us.

1 Like

MalgrĂ© tout je le vois continuer vers 2024 si et je dit bien si ils nous Ă©coute et engage davantage de dĂ©veloppeurs avec 50 dĂ©veloppeurs et des trĂšs trĂšs bon une nouvelle communication le jeu peu meme totalement changĂ© et ĂȘtre bon aprĂšs faut vraiment travailler et sans bugs avec un contenue Ă©norme mais de lĂ  Ă  faire comme Fortnite gta ou call of y’a un monde

I just want Scar, man. I’ll be happy camper then

I’d happily pay for him too

Exactly.
Honestly it really does suck tho, because this game had tons of potential.

1 Like

You’ll get Captured and LIKE IT.

Rofl

already has JH87