Patch Notes 2.32

Patch Notes 2.32

If you are experience issues with crashing on startup, please read the messaging at the bottom of the patch notes

Paid DLC

• Hunting Party DLC Pack
    • New Playable Predator - Captured
    • New Playable Predator - Falconer
    • New Playable Predator - Mr. Black
      • Includes the unlockable “Mr. Black” Predator Mask

Free Update

• Predator Weapon Skin - Hook (War Club) is now available at Level 95
  • New unlockable customization option for Predators - Scar
    • Now you can customize your Predator masks to show off your battle scars you’ve obtained from fighting the Fireteam!

General

• Various crash fixes
  • Rearranged the Main Menu to prevent the Matchmaking text from overlapping over the Challenges
  • Fixed an issue where players would sometimes be unable to accept an invite to a private match or lobby
  • Fixed an issue where certain optional objectives would sometimes spawn under the map
  • Fixed an issue where the helicopter exfil ropes would spawn under the map in Backwater
  • Fixed an issue with the mission “Boat Tracking” in Backwater where the kill markers were not working as intended
  • Fixed a low ceiling in the Headquarters Night map that was preventing the Predator from leaping and accessing Predkour in certain areas
  • Fixed an issue where certain explosive barrels were not being cleaned up after exploding
  • Fixed an exploit spot in Airstrip (Night)

Fireteam

• General
    • Fixed and issue where Fireteam players that switched weapons or used their gear after muddying up would immediately become more visible to the Predator

Predator

• General
    • Adjusted the brightness when Vision Mode/Target Isolation in Night Maps
    • Added text to show the unlock level for Predator Trophies in the Customization Menu
    • Fixed an issue where custom key bindings could cause the Predator’s “Self Destruct” prompt to show the incorrect key binding while the Predator is downed
  • Weapons
    • Plasma Caster
      • Fixed an issue that occurred with the camera when repeatedly firing the Plasma Caster

Known Issue

If you are experiencing crashing upon startup, please delete your Predator: Hunting Grounds save data as there may be an issue with your loadout that is clashing with the latest patch. If this does not resolve the issue, please let us know!

(Deleting your save data will not remove any progress that you have made in game)

Save data can be found under:

PC
%localappdata%\SpaceFish\Saved\SaveGames\

PS4
[Application Saved Data Management]

22 Likes

Good work, here’s to hoping

5 Likes

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS THANK YOOOOOOOOU @IllFonic! FUNALLY I CSN MAKE THE SUPER PREDATOR BUILDS!!!

6 Likes

Three new Predator classes? Honestly, thank you so much for this Illfonic. Deadass, thats some good shit right there. It also means that in the next update, maybe new loadout slots are needed to fill in the new classes.

Again tho, I do have to point out that it is disappointing that there is no balance changes that this game desperately needs. Happy that bugs are being worked on at least.

Overall, hoped for a little more but I still say thank you for the new classes and bug fixes…assuming that it doesn’t introduce more bugs when I finish updating.

4 Likes

Dropped a day early and on my friday, yay.

Thanks for the caster fix (i hope this fixes the stuttering as well when caster into leaping), thanks for not nerfing the axe, and thanks adjusting the brightness in night maps.

Boo on not buffing Isabelle. PLEASE buff Isabelle, its honestly all I want.

3 Likes

yet its free, hmm ok.

1 Like

Roadmap?

None so far.

Probably revealed tomorrow

I wish we could customize the fireteam weapons, by added things to the other rifles that don’t have the attached grenade launchers. Or different secondary weapons. They need a overhaul and some perks .

patiently waits for testing for stats, shadow buffs and whatnot

At this stage the game is so buggy that this is pointless. Yesterday we were not able to play a single game without somebody being kicked or blue screening so I would love for you to stop cosmetics and fix the bugs.
What about FT not being able to switch weapons, what about the damage boxes with the RVE etc…

ILLFOINC THIS MEANS A LOT THANK YOU

3 Likes

No balance changes apparently

2 Likes

Small but at least we get Movie Preds, also I figured we would get captured pred

2 Likes

I just want my exiled Predlocks

7 Likes

LETS GOOOOOO!!! ☠

Love the update but agree

2 Likes

Copy pasted JH lol

1 Like

At least nobody will bitch as much anymore that they didn’t get the JH. Just pop his mask on and you get JH.

4 Likes