Patch Notes 2.36

Correct

Buff Pred, nerf FT

Make pred so OP that the best preds get bored and stop playing, like it has happened with the best FT players

DPS RACE YEAH!!!

4 Likes

Dude I suggested maybe we needed something like that, they listened and gave it to us, I am excited

Kinda gheeeeh but it’s to be expected with illfonic wolf looks good though but I haven’t seen his unmasked face yet or sfx so I’m still not very excited

Anyone else having issues with the DLC? Showing as locked for me even after purchasing.

2 Likes

Bet his face is default

1 Like

It’s been 3 months, where are the Predator Crate Warpaints that were meant to be made available to everyone “until december of 2021”?

2 Likes

Roadmap?

2 Likes

There’s no FT weapon that can down the Pred in 1 hit.

1 Like

Im the wolf myself and I know better to not buy any of your DLC’s anymore y’all are lazy mr black and falconer still dont have their respected roars from the movies same thing with wolf im sure plus mr blacks twitching dreads probably aren’t fixed you fixed ZERO bugs y’all the worst devs

4 Likes

Nice 👍

2 Likes

Its still hard for any Predator player when they do privates vs good FTs. Predator is never Op when there are players of the same level on the match.

FT always wins most matches on privates, since FT is Op and takes much less effort and skill than to play as Predator.

6 Likes

The usual problem I see.

1 Like

How many players would you consider good enough to make it hard for you, thunder, dan, etc.?

6 Likes

Dozens maybe depending on what they use as FT and the build I use. You dont need like 4 top FTs for a top Pred to have a hard time. 2-3 is usually enough.

How many Predators make it hard for us when we play as FT. Much less regardless of the loadouts.

3 Likes

Predator isn’t supposed to be “OP” the game is supposed to be balanced

And yet Fireteam is op when its a premade or using the unbalanced cancers.

7 Likes

I don’t think so not when im predator at least 😉

NO DOUBLE CANON PLASMA NO FOUET NO SHURIKEN NO REVOLVER PLASMA FILM AVP REQUIEM NO CAPTEUR LASER WTF PFFFF

3 Likes