Patch Notes 2.36

Simples

SHAME SHAME SHAME

dutch2025 looks alright too with nolan mask

2 Likes

Check team x chats

What’s that

There can be dozen of players that can Fill those 2 spots on the FT. As long as there are 2 other top players on the FT, doesnt have to be gesp or thunder

Beer, rikitg, psycho, Max, sahori, voka etc

Besides Yeah give me bad ping on night headquarters vs Recon tracker, multiple field medics and Dante pay to win I Will have a hard time even vs medĂ­ocre players

1 Like

@Kassinaillia relay this glitch to the team, his skin pattern is merging with his gauntlet and armor patterns

Durbs, you’re in the fucking chat 😂 psn

Ew psn app

1 Like

you still need the pic?

1 Like

Lol

dude but wtf… even bots can fill those spots. that doesn’t count. they’re gonna get carried, they won’t do much.

Ive seen him now and frankly I’m disappointed lol. Just need to see his unmasked face, specs, perks, gear threshold

1 Like

I’ll give you that. class stacking IS a problem

3 Likes

I’m surprised… Good work guys…

2 Likes

How about the opposite? When Im with gesp and thunder, Max every Predator suffers. Last time Dan Lost 6 matches in a row. Is that balanced?

And you know we let him host and we dont use the broken FT stuff. And we arent even trying that hard.

Sam, I have 3500 hours played on this game I play pre mades all the time… the only reason you don’t know me is because I had cross play turned off im on ps. Why is everyone from your country so toxic?? Can’t have a simple conversation without insults 😂😂 I watch your videos all the time im better than you in terms of knowledge… yeah you have better aim than me but only cuz your on mouse and keyboard and controller sensitivity in this game is ass. I will gladly play against your squad i beat pre made PC squads all the time(not saying I’ll beat your squad but I’ll definitely put up a good fight and definitely wont kill me)

1 Like

If it was an actual class and played like the predator its based off I could understand. But it’s not. I’m sorry but so many more issues that gave been brought up have been ignored. Adding a skin that isn’t actually different isnt that great.

2 Likes

Yu stupid

1 Like

Then keep the crossplay off. Good for you.

1 Like