Patch Notes 2.39

Until JULY?! You’ve doomed us all!! He’s gonna get his military buddies on all of us!!

2 Likes

We’re really gonna get it now!

Its long overdue for you , buddy 👉🏻

Damn, well I’ve had a good run. Goodbye everyone, I’ll see you all in therapy.

2 Likes

Wednesdays and Fridays 👍🏻

Let me know when that so called “Feedback” thing pays off @Kassinaillia

2 Likes

Doesnt change the fact that pred op.

2 Likes

@Kassinaillia
This guy did actually private message me and effectively threaten to cut my head off with a “rusty axe in the back of his car”.
So what exactly is policy on that kind of behaviour?

The self proclaimed mentally unstable guy said what? I don’t believe it!

Seriously though I’ll never understand that level of stupidity to go on the internet and threaten people especially over the dumbest shit. You’d think you ran over his dog or something.

1 Like

Yep precisely. I personally find it somewhat funny that he says gamers don’t have a grasp on reality, yet he is one himself, and also thinks that they can make someone afraid by saying “I’m mentally unstable” and " I have friends in the military" and " I don’t make threats only promises" and “my friends in the military will find you” and " I’ll cut your head off with a rusty axe in the back of my car".

First of all, that is never going to happen. This is the internet. No threats over video games of all things amount to anything anyway. It’s just stupid

1 Like

The man was a true r/toughguy come to life, RIP.

Also why would he chop your head off in the back of his car with a rusty axe? It would not only be difficult being that he’s using an axe not a hatchet so that’s a long boy he’s swinging but why in the back of his car? Why not your car or someone else’s car? You’ll never get the stains out and the resale value would plummet. It makes no sense.

2 Likes

Famous last words lmao.

3 Likes

The stains add character

1 Like

They don’t, trust me. It’s like sand, it’s course and rough, and gets everywhere.

1 Like

Look if my car isnt stained in the blood of my enemies then what good is it?

Excuse me while I run over ppl in this schoolzone.

1 Like

The blood should be on the outside of the car not the inside. You’ll be peeling off dried up blood flakes for months.

1 Like

My car absorbs the blood in or out and uses it as fuel.

Lmao. But glad to see you’re the one who knows so much about blood in cars. So ITS YOU WITH THE RUSTY AXE!

2 Likes

Umm obviously? I thought that was common knowledge. I told you before I’m like 90% of all users on this forum.

3 Likes

It’s good to have Moon Knight on screen today.