Patch Notes 2.39

Every single one of the dirty bastards

I’m firmly convinced Illfonic does this shit on purpose to piss us off. Like, none of their community ambassadors are taking anything we say seriously, its the same “pls post in bug reports pls pls it’ll help pls” and “we’re watching feedback closely…lol jk nah we’re eating doritos and laughing at u guiz”.

3 Likes

Come on that would be funny

1 Like

Woah woah woah there… the night maps are perfect don’t listen to this chick illfonic and the predator doesn’t need more health watch the movies bud the predator isn’t some tank Goliath it’s called git gud 🤣

Gotta love how people PAID FOR THE EXILED’s PREDLOCKS and instead of actually giving the PAID 7 month LATE content, they made it a Level 500 unlock and just made it so the “Exiled” locks already in-game are just Elder but with color options.

Pretty sure that violates some form of contract but go off I guess.

1 Like

I assure you I do personally take your complaints seriously. It breaks my heart when you guys don’t like an update we release and my first priority is documenting these problems you all are facing.

16 Likes

Do NOT ASSUME my gender, Thank You Very Much, you MALE.

Also you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

1 Like

I wanna lobby for an on purpose glitch …… make Dante never load in game and sawz won’t fire lmao

I know you guys can change stats and perk points because y’all did it with city hunter and Valkyrie. Tell the guys no one needs 15 gear slots and to buff Izzy.

2 Likes

Well you all once again half-assed it.

Just scrolled up and saw the dev comment, and look, this is two releases in a row with these issues. And there’s no weapons to mess with (especially given the Emissary is from a movie FILLED with ranged weapons), no map, or content to offset this. This is a problem and it keeps happening to Hunting Grounds. These releases are constantly hit with these issues. I don’t want to love this game because it’s the only thing on the market, I want to love it because you all really care but I keep getting the impression you’re all waiting out the contract.

Emissary is off model (nobody bothered to at least check the Neca toy?) and is encountering the same lighting issue Wolf had. Emissary is also displaying the wrong head color to body color. So while he’s not displaying skin color on armor, he’s still overly dark like Wolf. I also can’t change to mottle because it’s displayed -1 to unlock and I of course can’t open it. So I’m stuck with a gray head with basic body colors because apparently nobody checked this before it shipped.

1 Like

No one needs a Dante like he can be set up but y’all have it available

@Kassinaillia I’ve got a question.
Do we get the tank Predlocks by buying it to Emissary or Exiled DLC?

1 Like

And I use him sometimes because I bought the fucker. I would like to be able to use other shit I paid for too. There’s a lot of DLC on this game that is unplayable if you want to win a private match.

I bet you been busy writing all this down lmao probably took several pens to do it

@Aihrui The Tank Predlocks are unlocked at level 500 along with the Aurora skin tints.

3 Likes

Grind 500 lvl

Gotta love how half the trophies clip through the DLC’s model…

1 Like

Well I’m excited about the update, thanks team!

I’m gonna heart that because I honestly believe you are being serious. I really think you need to look for a better company in the business to work for, because you deserve better.

I’m sorry it breaks your heart but please, please, please try to see it from our point of view, that we’ve asked for so much to try and make things better, for two years now, and nothing has come from it. And the game is continuously breaking. I know its not your fault, but its incredibly frustrating of all of us to see update after update with no changes, fixes, resolutions, additions, that we’ve suggested and hoped for, for so long.

8 Likes

I agree with that , nerf fireteam , buff pred ….#liberate preds lmao

2 Likes