Patch Notes 2.39

Who are you referring to? You can DM me screenshots.

1 Like

Heā€™s referring to the mentally unstable guy that you already banned. The guy was PMā€™ing him with death threats.

3 Likes

He gets all the fun, I wanted some death threats. And Iā€™m the one who egged him on the most :(

3 Likes

Ikr, I thought Iā€™d at least get a cringey one-liner or something but no. Some guys get all the luck.

1 Like

Jgregory0227 is who I am talking about. If you have already banned him then there isnā€™t really any further need for exposure

1 Like

Heā€™s been banned, if you check his profile.

1 Like

Yeah i thought be had. Is that permanently or not?

It was originally until July, but checking again its just straight up suspended, so in essence permabanned.

1 Like

Ok then thx for the info lol.

What a piece of shit that guy is , a rusty axe is just bad manners

1 Like

1 Like

Is that the crazies?

Ah , I have never seen it . Is that a rob zombie flick?

Yeah

One of his flops but I really enjoy it

Especially this character

I think the only movie of his i actually liked was the devils rejects

Iā€™m an all around fan of his

Music and all

2 Likes

31 was a nice movie, especially this guyā€™s character.

The only movie of his I cannot stand is Three From Hell. There was no point to make this film. The ending of Devilā€™s Rejects was perfect, the trio finally gets shot up, theyā€™re finally dead in a blaze of glory, leave it at that. But no, we get treated to The Baby Show featuring Otis and Captain Spauldingā€™s second to last performance. Sheri was absolutely annoying in that movie, while he was amazing in the last two. Only redeeming factor for me was of course Bill Mosely and Sidā€™s cameo.

Iā€™m sure 3 from hell would have been much better if not for Sids illness

I feel like there was major rewrites in a short amount of time

The worst part of that movie was Mr Baggy Britches

Maybe he will come back from the dead as a villain? That could be fun

Didnā€™t stop me from buying it though šŸ˜…

Me and my gf bought it full price, and we regretted it after watching it. It ended up at a retro game store that sells movies lol.

I think what killed it was that it stopped being horror. 1k Corpses was brilliant in that it had a mysterious, supernatural Texas Chainsaw mixed vibe. Devilā€™s Rejects took that away and made it into like a Tarantino movie, something Grindhouse-y.

1 Like