Patch Notes 2.42

Really? Maybe u should stop ignoring vast amount of problems with game, and fix em, instead of implementing useless masks and skins? FFS

3 Likes

No, man, that bone mask is too fckn huge

3 Likes

all i know is mandibles need to be out. That is a must.

Well at least the modelling isn’t fucked :/

1 Like

At least.

The frikin’ AUDIO GLITCH!!
Please fix that as it becomes impossible to play!!!

1 Like

illfonic doesnt care about you or your feelings

now go away

us forum people dont like your shit comments about things that will never happen

2 Likes

I think Illfonic’s priorities, like most companies, is short term income. Fixing bugs doesn’t produce income, but selling new DLCs does.
This is a long term awful strategy, since you end up pissing off users, and in the future they won’t buy your games anymore.

I mean fireteams are significantly buffed making premades nigh unkillable so…

Problem is, casuals and normals ruin everything by just merely existing to be gullible consumers

Turn off 3D Audio.

If you’re on PS5 then turn your 3D audio off, not a true guaranteed fix but solves it most of the time. If you’re on PS4 you’re shit out of luck. There’s no fix and they haven’t tried since it started two years ago.

2 Likes

That’s odd BC every DLC mask, abd every mask you’ve added has forced me to buy them via Veritanium. I’ve never had a single DLC item, or added content unlocked via Foot Lockers either (wether shaders , armor patterns, helmet colors, ect, both Pred and Fireteam). I’ve noticed this pattern since the Prototype Plasma Rifle was added. The only “RECENT” shaders and such I’ve gotten were The OWLF PITBULL. And wether or not this is supposed to be the case, I haven’t gotten a single trophy, even Dupe Exotic animal ones. I know they’ve added them to be unlocked via Level Progression, but IDK if they removed the ability to get them via Footlockers. All I know is, I’ve got nothing but Dupes for almost a year and a half.

intriguing

Yup. Been that way for A LONG… LONG… LONG time. Tried talking to Charles Bathel about it… But went nowhere.

For gods sake, just deliver us the lone wolf missions campaign and that will be all, you can go away to your new ghost busters bs!!! PLEASEEE!!

4 Likes

Wandering around killing AI’s?
You have the tutorial for that.

1 Like

Yes, there will be a time when the offline mode will be the only thing we have to play

Speak for yourself. I have a bunch of other good games.

They care more about that stupid osmosis Jones looking BR than they do Predator.

Fireteam still haven’t gotten any love.

And how hard is it to add more loadouts?! Idk if they’re gonna add any more DLC Packs, but if I wanted 1 of each and 1 of each Default, I can’t get that bc there’s not enough slots.

And I’m sorry, the NVG still stinks.