Patch Notes 2.42

Patch Notes 2.42

Despite sustaining serious injuries in the field, this Predator’s will to live fueled its return to the field. Now, you can become an evolved hunter as the new Bionic Predator.

This DLC pack includes the Bionic Predator premium class.

Paid DLC

• New Playable Predator - Bionic

Free Content

• New Predator mask “Bone” is now available
    • Available at level 1
    • Nearly all the available tints are also unlocked by default
14 Likes

Cringe

1 Like

Post is currently hidden. Gonna have to unhide it for the public to see

1 Like

Sus

4 Likes

5 Likes

He looks rad as fuck, where was this fucking effort for the last few DLCs’s art & model detail? Better keep an eye on this to see what they update the post with since they tend to miss out a lot at first.

4 Likes

Cool pred, no balance changes nor bug fixes. The game is saved everyone. Open your wallets and lay down your praise!

9 Likes

No balance change
No bug fix
Great

3 Likes

fuck this predator I want audio gltich.

2 Likes

@IllFonic before you release this patch, might wanna make sure it doesn’t hold any bugs. Just saying this guy looks awesome and I’d like to enjoy him before experiencing horrible blue screen crashes or unplayable bugs

5 Likes

yes and make sure all PS4 base console players upgrade to PS5…to fix all bugs. Oh and get all PC players to have the latest and greatest hardware.

2 Likes

Another opportunity missed to make Money off Prey.
Fucking clown company.

3 Likes

Is this patch out? Patch notes are still hidden for me

Not yet.

1 Like

What does his face remind you of?

Wolf with some metal bits on his face

Its slightly more jagged or asymetrical and the fronts look more spikey. He obviosuly has a bionic eye and mandibles are large like Alphas.

Yeah I can see that but I will admit I actually think this one looks cool as much as I dislike shitfonic and the game itself I will give them a pat on the back for this one

1 Like