Nobody cares

2 Likes

I care! Please continue @Scarpredators

Today is a good day to not be gay

1 Like

Today is also a good day to not be gay

@Fire

1 Like

I agree. Iā€™ve BEEN saying that. First their Osmosis Jones looking BR game, now Ghostbustersā€¦
ā€¦they abandon more games than EA. Heck, theyā€™re just using us /Pred Fans to drum up support for their other games.

I mean Christ Almighty. Itā€™s been a year and NVG still sucks on PS4. Takes me 10-30 to find a match as Predator. Thereā€™s w decent amount of cheating, tho idk why ppl would wannaā€¦ The Berserker Preds still look offā€¦same with others. They shudda just released Feral as a DLC Pack instead of the AVP ones ($10 or W/E for 3 Pred that look identical. Then again the Amazon and Pirate ones donā€™t look THAT drastically different. Bit thatā€™s just my opinion). And donā€™t get me started on G/D Field Lockers. Either the RNG - Drop Rate still sucks or its just my account. Then again, a year and a half ago I could get exotic and mystical rarity items. Now out of 500 Lockers I MAY get 1 red rarity. Havenā€™t gotten a Pred Trophy in almost 2 years. And I donā€™t wanna grind for them. IDK if itā€™s just me but seems like my Experience Points Progression is a joke. Takes like 10 games to level up. If not more. Maybe if these devs actually caredā€¦

And another thing: they need to add more to Fireteam. Esp if thatā€™s the one side that Iā€™ll be playing the most (unless I wanna wait forever to play as Predator). And also, we need more Loadout Slots. With all these DLC Packs itā€™d be nice to be able to use them allā€¦ (or they could do something similar to COD and Custom Blueprints).

Havenā€™t been this P/Oā€™D since they added Captured Predator / '87 Predator Mask. I was mad because they made a big deal about a similar situation like this with Friday The 13thā€¦ And said theyā€™d neber release Savini Jason as ā€œItā€™s a reward for those who backed usā€. Yet '87 Predator was supposed to be ā€œOurā€ Savini Jason in a sense.

Oh well, this studio is a joke. Then again, look at the other games they madeā€¦like DEAD ALLIANCE.

They care more about promoting Ghostbusters than they do they Osmosis Jones game.

God these guys canā€™t be trusted with any franchise. Must be where they send franchises to die. Least with Reef Entertainment they made a decent Terminator game and are making Robocop. Tho Iā€™m still kinda mad they made DLC And add-ons Next Gen only for Terminator Resistance. Itā€™s just stupid. Pretty sure if a PS4 can run the main game it can run infiltrator mode and the other DLCā€¦

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS : Its still a pile of shit.

Tony Pope can just imagine the acne faced edgelords still contemplating if they got a bargain from buying all those reskins when the game wasnā€™t getting fixed.

Truly satisfying šŸš¬

4 Likes

I love it more that there putting more cafe into Acnegeddon than Predator. Just saw the Valentineā€™s Day email. How can THAT Osmosis Jones + Apex Legends + Fortnite + Overwatch Mish Mash Wannabe Game get more attention.

As for the reskins, ya gotta be more specific lol. The Elder and Captured Preds are essentially '87 Pred. The AVP Preds are an overpriced joke. And the Pirate / Amazon onesā€¦ Well I couldnā€™t tell the difference. Looked essentially the same.

Also noticed a bug with the Pred Skins, where itā€™ll change the color of their heads but not the bodiesā€¦great job Illfonic & Charles Bathel (if heā€™s still the CM).

I NEED

SOME GODDAM

FUCKING

AMMO

2 Likes

Um dos problemas de hoje Ć© que boas franquias ficam nas mĆ£os de gente incompetente.

You know resisting this and looking at the AVP Preds, I think their plasma casters set up is wrong. They are supposed to be backwards facing their back no the front. Idk weirds me out sometimes

1 Like

A few of the others predators should have the plasma casters facing backwards at rest. The super predators look the same, and it looks terrible.

2 Likes

@Forever_Mello help me out here damn you

IF I DONT GET

SOME

FUCKING

AMMO

I WILL FUCKING

figure;eagueosdghorguois those go says owsydhdgysogysog horseshoe;is oh fsofhsiahg;;siogisodh;soihsoghoshgso hg;iOS hiodahosidhgosihsodghsdaogisdg saghaosidg Singh iosadhg gh silo sigh isoaghsog sigh saohg asking;stodgy sio ga;sgihsioghsoihgs;oh gossipy;s

2 Likes

Okay Iā€™m glad I wasnā€™t the only one feeling that weird feeling, I was even comparing my figures to it and was like:

ā€œYeah that ainā€™t rightā€.

1 Like

You mean like Illfonic

Up-date in 2 days

No fuck you

yeahh fuck you

One day

Thatā€™s somethingā€¦

@Madisyn_Skye, this bitch is trying to muscle in on your territory. Show that femboys are supreme!