Patch Notes 2.49

249 PHG

Patch Notes 2.49

General

• Fixed an issue where certain Predators did not have their specializations working properly
  • Fixed an issue where the Scar Predator was not displaying the correct head model
  • Fixed an issue where the Scar Predator skin tints were not displaying properly.
11 Likes

Wow great NOBODY FUCKING CARES

Maybe go completely fix the rather popular games you already have before churning out new, crappily designed ones that nobody is going to play

Now please, get yourselves fired

13 Likes

We did it. We did it. We did it. YEAH!

Idk good job or something

3 Likes

thanks for support. Please bring back dedicated servers for PC and crossplay

6 Likes

How bout you fix deez nuts in your mouth

8 Likes

OMG! , THAT IS SO HUGE
THANKS ILLFONIC!!!😱😱

3 Likes

Fix Deez N@@TS

3 Likes

Deez nuts under dat ass

Wow such an impressive update maybe I’ll reinstall the game

4 Likes

Legend has it that if you bend over and spread your cheeks you will unlock the 2022 roadmap .

Can you confirm this @NomadClan ?

4 Likes

Did you fix pc dedicated and crossplay illfonic
?

No

Well, at least the models are getting fixed. Listen, I’m just glad some fixing is getting done around here and hoping to see a WHOLE LOT MORE in the future. That’s all I want, more better things.

4 Likes

That sounds so 2020…

4 Likes

Thanks for the fixes team, hope more come along, best of things for the new year for you folks at Illfonic.

I hope you guys keep fixing and supporting the game like Tripwire interactive did, with Killing Floor 2, I bet you will have a marvelous gem on your hands.

Don’t give the franchise up.

3 Likes

Too late they already have

They did when exiled came out

only cosmetic fix?

James Cameron is disappointed that even after all this time we are still only seeing small fixes. There are day one bugs that are still present. The famous audio bug for example.

Very sad.

2 Likes

26GB update for 3 fixes… [Scratches chin]

1 Like

26 GIGABYTES???