Patch Notes 2.50

quit sucking illfonics c*ck and save ur money dude

Name one FPS multiplayer game where your camera shakes when you heal.
Makes no sense whatsoever.

And yet AI’s pop out of nowhere and can activate the alarm in 2 seconds.

Most of the time it’s a death sentence against melee Preds, especially with that melee autolock bullshit.

Umm, what?

Your short amount of time translates to “FT pops a syringe and still goes down from 1-2 wrist blade hits”.
I’m not sure which game you played but it’s not this one that’s for sure.

You can still empty it if you know how, it’s not even hard to figure it out.

And zero Fireteam DLC’s, beautiful.

How about you fix bugs where Predator goes full invisible (glitch) after using the disk, mask regeneration and so on?

It wasn’t sometimes, it was all the time if you know how to trigger it.

You mean, you knew you could milk Predator fans some more in order to get funds for your next project?
Thus the announcement of new Predator DLC’s?

For someone who played Counter Strike for 10 years, played Valorant, Quake, Unreal Tournament, Bloodhunt, played actual tournaments in LAN back in 2001, I’d like you to explain to me the reasoning behind slowing the animation of any scope, let alone 10x, which is useless rn.

It was slow to begin with, now it’s just a meme considering the Preds speed.

that they are actually playing a multiplayer game.
Fixed that for ya.

I’m not a toxic person but I don’t sugarcoat things. So I’ll just say it.
Maybe you guys should pull your heads out of your asses and actually take an advice from players who are more knowledgeable about your own game than you are. Just a tip.

Regards.

4 Likes

I mean who else can they add? We ain’t getting Danny Glover, Royce is a possibility, but I’m pretty sure Brody is expensive, they could try their luck with another OC like Dante

1 Like

They can make up a character like they did with Dante or pull some from a gazillion comics.
Did you ever see an Amazon Pred before it came to PHG? Viking etc?

1 Like

Or maybe they can save money and add OCHINCHIN.FT.

2 Likes

That’s what I said, they can make up an original character, would be rad to get a Samurai Predator movie

1 Like

I know, they do it with Preds all the time.

In one of the interviews when Prey came out, Dan Trachtenberg said that he liked the idea of Predator being in ancient Japan.

That would be cool to see.

1 Like

No guns. Only seed.

1 Like

your contractions start as you begin to give birth to fire through your anus

they will just make them op like they did Dante

1 Like

I mean, when you got players who know the meta, and there’s no system to prevent class or specialization stacking, it sucks to face goosd teams as the predator

They can also activate alarms that are already disabled.

Not to mention that now it’s broken. Even with gearhead you can only pick up ammo boxes at a max of 2. You can’t get the third in any ammo crate left on the map.

Depends of what rights were down in the contract when they starred the movie. Image rights related i mean.

1 Like

You can, there’s a trick to get it. I did it multiple times. My main loadout has gearhead perk.

I haven’t seen that one yet.

They don’t have to be OP or anything like that. Just give us something (Illfonic) new for the FT.
Because when you reach 150 lvl as FT, there’s no point in leveling up.

grunts like a rhino, squatting over a physical copy of PHG before @Ad_Owlf_Heat_Lair schlops moistly out of this protracted anal cavity all over it

My prostate got ravage pushing him out, I haven’t felt this relieved since college.

1 Like

that was so hot my pp went up

All beautifully said my friend

1 Like