Patch Notes 2.50

Idk about a fanatic bug but if you look at my other comments you’ll see the bugs I keep getting.

I got every dlc and not everything is unlocked. Like Predlocks, skin color, skin type. And yet nothing but dupes. No trophies. It’s like there’s a bug or some corruption on my profile causing this bc I’ve had ppl say they still got trophies even after three made them earnable (I’m not grinding 150-200-300 FN lvls to get one). They cud add the human skull one since it’s already in the data files.

Same with the Spartan helmet. Not fair everyone who got it has it still (Illfonic is so lazy they won’t write code to take it away from them. Lol even Techland did that with DL2 and the Savage Samurai set. Which was a paid set. And they NEVER reimbursed ppl who DID buy it. They were SOL). They really need FT stuff bc that’s what you’ll be playing online. If your try for Pred in MP you’ll be waiting awhile now.
And they need to make solo ai Predator. They made it so you can use AI on fireteam (wish they had a way to disable them, they take my kills and I don’t get credit). Forgot if they’re there if YOU play predator. But if you’re fireteam. Then there shud be an ai predator. Also that NVG still sucks. Even MW1,2,3 did it better. Even Ghost Recon and R6 did ; and I hate Siege. Such a dumb game like Apex (rather have had R6 Patriots and Titanfall 3).

Speaking of which Predator stuff is good and dandy but as I said they need to add fireteam stuff. Nolan helmet and b4 that nothing 6 months to 1 year prior. Whoopy… Nolan helmet. I mean s*** they cud easily ad Brody.

Only reason they’re doing ANYTHING is bc their last few games were trash. Ghostbusters = trash (another beloved franchise). That Osmosis Jones Looking BR Game that’s graphics and art style look like it cud run on PS3 (then again that’s current gen now anyways esp on the next gen’s original launches) = trash.

Charles is the biggest Smooth Talker BS er there is.

He’s lied to me on Reddit, personal emails, giving me the runaround and silent treatment for 2 hrs (he stepped in when I asked for customer service on P:HG).
He cud sell ice to an Eskimo, a heater to a man thirsting for water, he’d make more money as an Army Recruiter or Car Salesman (which are essentially the same thing).

Wait are you saying someone with your name or you are swearing?

As for long posts …yeah I do that but that’s bc I only post once a year or 6 months or whatever . Plus when I do, I always see someone flooding the posts with: “WHERES UPDATE?!”.

Also I wonder if this patch has anything to do with that PS5 tech demo we saw of Arnie…

What tech demo?

I understand how you feel. I have similar complaints.

I bought Exiled, but his dreadlocks look the same as the Elder Predator, and his dreadlocks in the promotional images were later introduced under the name Tank. Exiled’s dreadlocks still look the same as Eldar’s dreadlocks.

I agree that we want an AI Predator, but I think bug fixes should be a priority.
The Reckless bug is rubbish and there are also new bugs added in this patch.

I also want FT DLC (Royce, Harrigan, etc.) but I probably won’t buy it right away. This is because there are some issues with the paid DLC for this game. I wouldn’t be surprised if OCHINCHIN.FT, with all its glitches, were released as paid DLC.

I’ve never played illfonic’s other games. I’ve seen videos of Arcadageddon, but it’s not my cup of tea and I probably won’t play it again.

Did you ask illfonic anything?I’m not a game developer or American. (I’m Asian) But I keep seeing a lot of people saying that illfonic is an incompetent company so this might be the answer.

It doesn’t matter if it’s a long post. It’s mutual. I’m doing the same thing.
I am using Google Translate, so I apologize if there are any mistakes.

If you see this reply, please search for the meaning of OCHINCHIN(おちんちん)…

1 Like

This one:

Came out like right before or after the PS5. And no it wasn’t a trailer for the dlc pack. But I think it was the same ArtStation guy…

1 Like

Lol I saw what it meant

Holy cow I can’t believe someone agrees with me ESPECIALLY about FT.

Tbh with so few players you’ll always be playing fireteam bc everyone wants to play as Pred Main…

If I’m playing as that, I want more content.

And there shud be an fps mode for Predator…

1 Like

Yeah, I often play as a FT, but if I can’t get FT DLC, I’d at least want a decent FT weapon. I wonder how long it’s been since FT content was last added to PHG…

There are over 20 types of Predators and only 9 FireTeam members.

Does FPS mode mean “you can switch between FPS and TPS by pressing a button” like in Skyrim? Interesting idea, but it’s an asymmetrical game.

I remember that monsters didn’t have an FPS mode in Evolve.

However, it might be better to have an FPS mode in PHG. Predator’s long-range weapons sometimes cause projectiles to fly in unexpected directions.

Adding an FPS mode may help to some extent. However, this game is illfonic’s Predator: Hunting Grounds…

1 Like

you mean “FT Hunting grounds”…

1 Like

Kingdom of Dick -Adventures of Erection Taro-

Maybe…

1 Like

I have more fun with ai than ppl… in any game tbh. Unless they’re brain dead like in EVERY modern Ghost Recon.

lol better than listening to some guy toking or coughing or munching or their fire alarm, baby mama or kid/dog…why I hate MP and one big issue with modern gaming. I keep my mic off bc of it. While it…gives me NO TACTICAL ADVANTAGE WHATSOEVER (Kuddos if you get the reference. Hint: the remake is called •••3: Delta)… it’s better than listening to all that. Plus no one gives useful info… or you have a guy that takes PHG, COD/WZ, even R6S super seriously like it’s a MilSim game…

My favorite FT WPN is the Tavor Rifle aka: “OWLF Rifle”.
The sniper rifle that came with what’s her name … Isabella is OK… but they said it was made with Pred Tech but it looks like the M85 rifle that’s already in the game, just a special scope and a special silencer…

And when I said more FT content, I meant ALL OF IT:
DLC, Wpns, skins, other cosmetics, Camo Skins, etc.

As for an FPS mode I meant predator shud have a FPS mode. Heck, maybe even FT shud have a OTS/TPV (Over The Shoulder / 3rd Person View). Pred shud be like like Killers in DBD. But having the ability to switch like Bethesda games, is a huge advantage/disadvantage (maybe not for this Lee say but most other games). CROWZ suffered this. And this may explain why Ghost Recon is a pain to go from OTS/TPV to FPV (and not even that much of a First Person Esq). If you’re in FPV you cud have ppl in TPV corner camping; and bc if the unique FOV that OTS/FPV provides, you’re stuck in a disadvantage no matter how good you are as long as you’re in FPV and the enemy is in TPV.

Never played Evolve but AFAIK , the monsters didn’t have projectile abilities or wpns , it was kinda like playing Prototype. Tho they did have wpns and vehicles in that game. I mean predator has alotta projectiles. The Plasma Pistol, “Homing” Disc, Spear/Javelin , etc. But Pred needs more weapons, esp projectile ones. All their Shoulder Cannons/Plasma Casters all kinda look the same…and they didn’t even model them right on some of them like the Berserk Preds. The one shud have a triple barrel spinner/gatling style caster. If they add the bounty pred, they’ll mess up his caster too (I hope they add him, but they already added the movie cut content Predator: The Emissary Pred, which I liked that angel better than the “Autism Makes Me Strong” Superpower crap. I have it and it with OCD and a not 100% photo memory makes like he’ll. Wudda loved to have seen Predators in Multicam MOLLE gear fighting alongside humans. Even the Ripley angle wudda been better, if it was the one angle (I heard there was two with her), the Ripley we know and love somehow time traveling, it cud bring AVP into official cannon, even tho if PHG is canon, they’re already in the game so technically Wolf and Co are canon. But the other angle was it wasn’t her but one of descendants. Idk why it wudda been a big deal unless they saw into the future or made her like Kahn from ST, which might have ACTUALLY worked for the “Mary Sue Girl Power” angle Hollywood and Gaming Industry likes to push and shove down are throats). Better than the PredKiller suit. Tho, admittedly… I want it in the game. I just don’t know if they make PredKiller a FT member or Pred. Tho I’d like to see them take the PK, continue The Predator’s story and say they had OWLF reverse engineer it, with Weyland Yuyani’s military, science, and technology R&D Divison working on it, incorporating OUR Nanotechnology, since we can’t replicate their obvious and apparently (their) nanotech. Whcich I didn’t know they had Nanotech. I know they were Tech Savy but not that tech savvy aside from what we saw in AVP. Then again I didn’t think they were Geneticists… and apparently have been for along time.

lol we need a Western Predator. Medieval Ored, and a Ninja one.
Then again we need more pred wpns and tech. Not just skins for existing wpns (and even then we only got 2). They cud make a sniper rifle caster which is in universe, a mini gun like the triple barre chain gun ish plasma caster, plasma caster “rocket” launcher and so on.
I’m half asleep, been up a day, ocd, autistic , etc and STILL have more and better ideas than Stillfonics, or Hooked-On-Illfonics…

Hey, I heard the same line in The Phantom Pain. That series is a masterpiece!

1 Like

NVR-E (Isabelle’s sniper rifle) is my favorite. Although it has unique functions, it is a shame that it looks plain. (similar to me)

There was a time when I was enthusiastic about playing Evolve, and I think Evolve was more “unique” than PHG. Each monster has a clear concept such as long-range type, stealth type, melee attack type, and each monster has significantly different abilities and passives.

The same can be said for Hunters (human side). The four-man Hunter team consists of four different roles (Assault, Medic, Trapper, Support), and the same character cannot exist at the same time.

Going back to PHG, I feel that both FT and Predator characters lack individuality. Especially when you see four Arnold Schwarzeneggers and Dante running around.

I want the Light Predator. He enters the names of FT members into his wrist computer and gives them justice with a heart attack!!!

Please bring “Toggle ADS” next time.
I using Ghub macro to achieve that thing but…
it isn’t pleasant. :(

Need native support.

i cannot wait, i bought this on Epic when it first dropped, repurchased on Steam with all the DLC, now I will happily buy a 3rd time on Xbox and all the DLC again if I have to just to show Illfonic I want this game to grow and continue.

lol

Simp

I understand you want to support the game but this is kinda straight up waste of money.

Just wait till they make me as a class

Thanks Charles Brungardt!!!