Patch Notes 3.0.0

I can create a private match but only with no bots

I agree with this 100%
They ended up dropping the ball on F13 once the lawsuit shit came into affect and left Gun stuck with it

what a thank you for us who have been playing on ps4 since the beginning. I am convinced that the PS4 update has been ready from the start and that you remain silent while some people pay for the PS5 version. and in a while you will say that it was very hard to achieve and it will be false. it’s shameful.

Since you guys dont mention the pred nerfs on your patch notes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUl-LcOJVXs

1 Like

Good news is that ps4 support hasn’t completed halted, I was able to play 2 rounds before I bluescreened and switched back to bloodborne.

Frame rate cap option is no longer available, (I probably just didn’t notice last time) and I can feel it whenever I toggle thermals and at night near light sources.

Feral still isn’t in the shop, otherwise I’d test it out.

The speargun even with maximum sensitivity is incredibly stiff and the damage dealt vs risk of using it makes the weapon pretty useless.

It would have been better to have the spears follow the laser while ADS, but I understand if that would have been more complicated than simply re skinning the disk.

The shield is interesting, the biggest downside is the endlag of the animation that leaves you open even with the shields aftereffects. It can soak up a relatively meaningful amount of damage as long as you can swap weapons quickly enough to take advantage of the opportunity or leap out.

I would have liked to have been given a new melee set alongside the shield, even if it was just a shield bash. The shield would benefit greatly from at least improved mobility.

I see illfonic is trying, and I’m not trying to be bitter about all of this. It’s an improvement for sure, but the real pity imo is that at the end of the day it’s still an unfinished product.

It’s almost good, I still believe 🙏