Patch Notes 3.0.0

for real? so the ones listed then wtf are they? i only have the ps4 version currently so none of those things was fixed or what? i dont get it lol

We tested some “fixes” and they werent fixed. No idea how many are lies or not. I dont believe any. And they changed so many things that arent on patch notes

btw one of the changes ended up making scar predator dlc have nearly max stats on all 4 i think or it might be a mistake and the stats are normal

He still has only 10 perk points

huh bc when i checked all the “balances” they did, i saw scar with nearly max 4 bars on health, stamina, movement speed, and gear. XD

yeah i’m looking at scar class right now and its shows nearly 4 bars for health, stam, movement speed and gear lol

also the only way i can play on ps4 is private match

cant say im surprised so they are hiding things or not being transparent. idiots

1 Like

its what happens when greedy people hear money over the voices of consumers

yep well they wont be getting my money for the upgrade with bs like this

those ingame stats arent accurate

the upgrade only works for ps5 xbox seires x/s and pc

good to know (because since i started playing the game i believed them XD)

Yeah this game will straight up lie to you. Chopper, celtic, scar stats are all misleading I think. Bio’s stats aren’t entirely correct either I think.

Ps4 update released
patch 2.52

Update 2.52,No pubs no private

I know

UI stats do not reflect in-game stats. They are independent values and unless the devs enter matching data (which they unlikely ever do) it will not match

For this huge inconvenience that everyone who upgraded along with everyone else, it would make it worth while to get the tracker predator that wasnt included in the hunting party dlc