Patch Notes 3.0.0

i bought the Feral Predator on epic it took my money but the pred is still locked w game 10 out of 10

In the middle of the game thereā€™s an audio of a gun shooting by itself when each time Iā€™m near a teammate his gun is shooting but his not shooting you hear his weapon shooting by itself it a bug on console.

yeah im getting this to you on epic

@Doom

in todaysā€™ stream at roughly 30:00 your lead designer mentions balance changes that are not listed here in these patch notes mind picking those up from the team and posting them?

Side arm adjustments was one of the ones mentioned for example

if you guys are going to make a real effort to introduce more content in the game and get the community on your good side as opposed to where we are now iā€™d appreciate your patch notes be more accurate

Where is my jungle hunter 87 Iā€™m a preorder owned player?!?!

Just downloaded a bit ago havenā€™t even joined a game yetā€¦.
ALLL my dlc is locked, missing and some have to be re-bought again. My jh87 is gone. Has this been looked into yet?

Also want to add my ps trophies havenā€™t carried over yet as well

Itā€™s all being looked into. And the PS4 version of this patch is still in the approval process. As of right now.

1 Like

Iā€™m just waiting until itā€™s all fixed before I make the leap to next gen.

Sorry guys but this patch is unplayable. Please rollback. Fix the issues and then release again.
I tried to play on PC since new version release, +4hours and I couldnā€™t end one match.
Main issues:

1- Graphics Display wont stay in Fullscreen mode. It changes back to Window mode , less performance.
2- disconnections in the queue. the queue plays the ready sound and goes back to queue.
3- disconnections during matches. everybody disconnects and you end up you + 3 bots vs predator
4- crashes during matches. the game just halt for no reason
5- water effect is awful
6- custom buttons screen is bugged
7- NPC running higher than the ground, almost like flying around.
8- plants higher than the ground

1 Like

One of the most tarded balance changes ever. You nerf the gun almost nobody uses, such as shotguns and 2xl. instead of buffing weak guns

1 Like

Epic games alot of times get the short end of the stick, why is steam not suffering these glitches?

1 Like

1 Like

Omg predador

Predator arrows no longer show up on map. I have to guess where my arrows are to gather them. Please fix

3 Likes

I hope they will change the feral predator cloak color to red, as itā€™s currently blue, would be alot cooler to see it be red like in the movie prey like a redish tint atleast.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure i wish i bought the game on steam at this point but what can you do i donā€™t understand why it messes on up epic but not steam

I am the best

Im sorry but DID YOU FIX PREDATOR PERMANENT SPRINTING BEING STUCK and AWKWARD LANDING ANIMATIONS AFTER LEAPINGā€¦cause those are the two most important animation bugs along with animations between walking and runningā€¦so if you fixed the third it makes sense to fix the other twoā€¦ive never seen a legal game stuck on sprinting before LOL

I SUMMON THEE @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK

i havenā€™t played yet, but this is my take on this update:

so far i am seeing a lot of complaints about feral predator being locked even after purchase. thats not good. however, i am VERY glad to see that illfonic took notice and returned the servers to maintenance mode in order to make fixes. good job, i mean it. hopefully illfonic is noticing things on here and is responding with immediate changes.

as far as bug fixes, reading up on them in here looked great. game might actually be playable now. ill have to look at other playerā€™s test results and my own gameplay to confirm though. no more reckless exploit is game changing for predator mains such as myself.

as far as the other tweaks, the only really good thing is the added sniper rifle recoil. the damage should be somewhat the same, but at the cost of lower accuracy.

new gear: seems legit. my question though is will the arrow gun be as laggy as the smart disc? they are essentially the same thing. the shield mechanic seems hilarious though (in a good way). the tie to energy reserves seems fair, but its overall invincibility could be troublesome. if available to all classes, it should be at least one point more expensive than bear traps in the gear selection menu.

i do not own a PS5 and therefore will not be making the upgrade however. so far my graphics are pretty smooth (before the patch, excluding the various bugs) and i do not see a need to make the switch.

overall: somewhat decent update.