Patch Notes 3.0.0

Still stuck on “authorizing” like yesterday on Xbox Series X

The fact that the ps4 update still isnt out makes me think that they just scrapped it. This is illfonics last chance. I bought the game for a friend so we can crossplay together just to find out the update isnt even out?? Fix your game. I’ll be getting a refund for both my edition and my friends if it’s not out by Friday, which really sucks because I was looking forward to tearing up the jungle again with friends but I forgot we live in 2024. Where good working games at launch just dont exist.

3 Likes

Ill just leave it here. PC, EGS, Ryzen 3600/RTX3070/32GB/WIN10
https://youtu.be/ui7ldsvHbjA

That would be nice

@Doom just a suggestion. If possible it would be a big help if the shield can double as a defensive and offensive. Maybe implement the spartan shove or like the way its used as a weopon in the actual movie. Its a nice addition, but cant do anything except block. Dont wanna say its useless, but it kind of is because you cant really do much to captilaize after blocking.

1 Like

I like the way this dude used his shield in order not to get melted.

https://youtube.com/shorts/G-WtBgbXCM0?si=KBXtWAUHJ2-5UMhc

Good idea

Bugs that are not listed as fixed in the patch notes:

1. Loadout resetting: the combistick is unlocked at level 1 if you have the City Hunter DLC, but it cannot be saved in a loadout as it resets the weapons to default (it saves only temporarely, resets after a match)

2. Various crashes.

3. Blackscreen upon a game starting, with the match timer at the top visible and sounds being played properly (teammates running etc)

Well lets see if they feel the same way. Fingers crossed

Recoil doesn’t mean anything imo it’s more the accuracy of weapons and damage that need addressing. Especially the Sawz. I said it was a 3/10 update balancing wise, but after learning about some shadow buffs I give it a 5/10. It just needs more looking into the fireteam DPS or just buff predators health a bit &/or add the predator dogs to appear during second wind so the predator can heal while the fireteam is distracted.

Also, we do need some more fireteam content. Outfits, perks and some weapons (not bazookas) to make gameplay feel fresh. Maybe even like a gear item of a drone that does the object for 30 seconds before shutting down something that encourages fireteam to do the mission more than killing the predator always imo

You guys increase the energy drain while using cloak, worse devs ever

3 Likes

Where’s Dutch and Isabelle they’re not on the Xbox store?

Use light bender and modified reserves

Infinite cloak

Then you lose 2 perk slots to fix energy

Cant use perka thata are actually usefull to win, like pouch, medic, downrange

Its shit

1 Like

@Doom there’s no fireteam dlc available for Xbox

1 Like

I purchased ferals from EPIC GAME but can’t use them due to error.

tumblr_mmy82xEHID1s9x6z8o1_400

1 Like

why the ps4 update is 2.51 and not 3.00?

1 Like

Version 3.0 of the game.

No, ps4 2.51 not 3.00

1 Like