Patch Notes 3.0.0

Способности хищника: преломление свет не работает!!!

Anyone else having an issue on Xbox in which no cosmetics are showing as available even after pulling them from field lockers?

Keep choosing Team Predator and then getting thrown into Fireteam lobbies. Then when I do get a predator match it crashes. You guys are a joke

2 Likes

Me too! Is this a big or how they intended??

The game on ps4 just doesnt work, its abysmal dogshit at best. I’m on the verge of finding a way to get my money back. I paid 50+ dollars for this game for myself and another 20 for a friend to play it with me just for you to practically abandon the ps4 version??? The one that’s been keeping your company alive for the last 4 YEARS!?!?!? Do better. Fix your shit. Theres no excuses to be made, only actions to be done. We truly are in the dark ages of gaming.

2 Likes

PS5 version you can’t even pick Pred or FT

1 Like

Yeah my game is crashing too and I’m on PS5

1 Like

Anybody knows if the patch is already on Xbox?

Dude I’m on ps4 just tried queueing up and I get nothing for both hunt and clash, predator and fireteam. RIP 🙏

The game looked good and I was actually excited to try the new weapons and see how the game is. Can’t even setup a private match.

I’m really bummed if they did 86 the ps4 support 😔 sad days.

3 Likes

My game played fine before the update…

1 Like

Yeah man the update made the game shit the bed hard, but my faith in Illfonic is bigger than it should be.

I have ps4 version since the first day, and play it since the first day! And now i can’t play anymore??? Why? WE are the fan of this game! Don’t ignore us. I will never buy the ps5 update cause it must be free. It’s shame. I’m very angry.

2 Likes

if you enjoy it, why don’t you want to support it, try to make the game yourself and then curse at ILFONIC how bad they are

is it just me or does anybody else notice yautja masks are way to easy to destroy now? if had alot of times were my mask would get destroyed within seconds now, especaily when playing against ps4/5 and Xbox players, so either aim assist is to powerful or biomask hp is to weak now.

Impossible to play in ps4, queue is all the time reseting himself, 2 or 6 minutes and reset🥴🥴🥴🤯🤯omg predador, all classes reset, all controls reset🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ the good news is sound options working 😂😂😂 lol

3 Likes

@Doom There is no excuse for your lack of communication. And I promise if you axed the ps4 version some kind of action will be taken. I’ve wasted almost 100 dollars on your product THAT DOESNT EVEN WORK ON THE CONSOLE IT WAS ORGINALLY (AND MIGHT I ADD IT WAS WORKING PRETTY WELL PRE UPDATE) INTENDED FOR!?!? If you’re not prepared to refund people their money for a product and service they purchased then dont release the product. It’s simple. Seems to be too simple for you guys in the long run😅😅I had such high hopes for Friday the 13th and you shit down my neck when you stopped supporting that. PHG has been your only saving grace, dont fuck this up to.

1 Like

Dumb.

1 Like

@Doom the community would like to know what the heck illfonic did with the ps4 version.

Oh, patch 2.51 dropped yesterday. It should be all better now :)

NO! everything is never “all better” with this game.