Patch Notes 3.0.0

It is on PS5 :D

nuh uh! byach!

You haven’t. Wanna bet ?

3 Likes

Illfonic, I’m genuinely curious how you can be this incompetent.

You haven’t fixed a single major bug with this patch.

Tbh I wasn’t expecting a lot from you, but still. What the hell is this garbage?

3 Likes

yea the patch notes are lies lol

Look who is here, the cheater Samhain13 piece of crap

1 Like

yes yes foul cheater samhain! piece of crap!

1 Like

He must be banned in this game for fuc*@# cheater

1 Like

I meant to test it the other night but I haven’t heard anything so I figured it was fixed. I assume not?

Yes huh.

very much so the filthy cheater must be banned for using illegal hack on game!

well if im cheating now that the anti cheat is on pc I shouldnt be able to play right ?

2 Likes

no

https://youtu.be/pc_EKuH7vo8

Lol.

yes laugh at the stupid cheat hacker! he cannot use hack anymore because of new anti cheat! hahahaha!

O Galgo hahahahahhahahaha k k k k k

Ok let me throw some light in here because your bug fixes listing practices may be deceiving for the folk who are unfamiliar with source code management. Sure, it makes you look like you are fixing a lot of issues, but except for the bugs that I will highlight in bold, these are all internal bugs that were not present on the previous release (2.50).

We are not interested in documentation of internal bugs. We only care about bugs you address from the previous patch. Which consistently seem to be very few, if any. In this case, only about 9 bugs from the previous patch (2.50) were actually addressed.

All other bugs mentioned are bugs that we never got to experience because they belong to a build that was never released. This is very confusing for most people. Stop it. That information belongs to your managers, not your customers.

Samhain13 how can you be so lier man, now I can imagine your lifestyle

You can see my lifestyle on my instagram

Thinking that im lying is delusion