Patch Notes 3.0.2 (Hotfix)

Is there an exact date the patch is supposed to roll out?

I think they turned up the brightness and called it ā€œupdated lightingā€

Lol dead predator hunting grounds ahahah lol clown clown clown dev no professionnal rip commando hunting grounds

I guess you wonā€™t be purchasing it this century then , use youā€™re money on better thingsā€¦I have some magic beans if you are interested or a chocolate fireplace?

2 Likes

it wont be. just play another game

^^

Yet the sound still not fixed.
@Doom
Is this so hard to fix??

3 Likes

I donā€™t have the motivation to play without sounds, total immersion killer. I wonder how many days/weeks will it take to fix it.

2 Likes

fr, itā€™s fucking annoying, and from what I know some platforms and people on pc do have functional audio, while we are forced to basicly have a forrest audio simulator with a silent killer which is just boring and kills the fibes the game normaly gives.

2 Likes

I am playing on PC and i am affected with the sounds issues too. It is widespread. But yeah, some players are not affected. I wonder what went wrong. They never should have released the update in this state. It feels like that nobody tested anything.

Still waiting on a fix for the jungle hunter.

Same here.
No sound on both ps4 and ps5 versions.

1 Like

Same here on the Xbox Series X, Only to hear jungle noises and weapons firing can get very boring quickly and having a predator that makes no noise is heart breaking.

3 Likes

Absolutely loving the game fun as fack to play been waiting years to get a great predator game on xbox Iā€™m on the newest console really hoping Iā€™d hot the sound and audio patch for this update my mate has it on his exactly the same console and when he sends me clips of his team mateā€™s call outs the audio working and the predator roaring I just want the version he has so much please please please fix the audio I love this game itā€™s awesome and we need fun old school gameā€™s like this hell Iā€™ll pay you personally instead of buying the dlc if we get an audio update Iā€™ll shout you a pie an Aussie iced coffee and take you to dinner if we get the audio working šŸ’Ŗ

2 Likes

Is it just me, or are we still unable to select the feralā€™s predlocks?

1 Like

Me to

Yeah still unselectable

Anybody experience a dialogue/audio fix after the patch?

Nope, not me. But it is not listed in the patch notes anyway.

reckless exploit is not fixed. died to one last night