Patch Notes 3.0.2

How is it behaving for you? I played for about two hours on Wednesday at around 10pm, the worst issues I had that weren’t graphical (horrible pop-in for assets, water, other random shit) was not finding enough players to start a match.

1 Like

and the feral predator is impossible to buy on the store

1 Like

Biomasks also got terribly weak, like they get destroyed within seconds.

and my sensitivity of the game camera was fucking changed

Yup exactly that and it was doing that all yesterday for me :/

The xp on private matches seems high. I think we got one bug in our favor

I’m still not able to purchase the feral predator.

2 Likes

Yes me to

So for the rest of the platforms, they can keep crashing for another week.

My game yesterday crashed five times in a row, I couldn’t even reach the main menu, after that I just gave up trying.

Imagine if I was an Xbox player who paid 79.99 for the most expensive version of PHG, I would do insta refund.

it’s still happening on the PS5

1 Like

Illfonic not changing at all. What the point of releasing an “update”, if it does not fixing known issues, brings alot of new problems, and needs WEEKS of polishing to make it stable? Just to make short-term income from ps5?

1 Like

Oh don’t worry the PS4 version still crashes all the time too.

1 Like

What?

patch 2.52 / PS4: Predator No Sound, No Noise, No imitation sound!

This is the same on the xbox no cut scene sounds no collectibles audio no vocals for fire team or predator using imitation only on some though my friend has all audio and we both own the latest gen console and all our audio settings are the same in settings on xbox and in game the only difference is he has 4k TV and I run a Samsung with a sound bar but I’ve got full stereo uncompressed surround sound so make’s no sense to me either

also epic games has this, no audio nothing.

Why did you devs slow down predator on the trees??? It’s almost impossible to escape the damage from fireteam. My self detonation doesn’t even explode. The maps are bright as hell now, which is ridiculous. When you win as Pred, the mandibles don’t open when they roar when he’s holding up the skull. Also, when I aim quickly with my plasma castor and try to shoot quickly, it does a melee attack. So I hope all this gets corrected.