PC CHEATERS NEED TO BE STOPPED

I understand that this was your first time going through this but your first thought was to call them cheaters report them and then Post it on here the best thing you can do now is to delete this post cause there are no cheaters in this game nor will there ever be cheaters in this game bugs yes but your first response to something shouldn’t be to call them cheaters and report them

You played like a complete potato melee spammer, you wouldn’t last one minute against me and the homies.
[/quote]

Melé spammer that’s rich bro omfg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 80% of the pred weapons are melé wtf am I supposed to use my alien fists I swear man you can’t do shit in this game and be a “good pred” tf I’m supposed to do then huh tony Montana stand there and die?

Love the pic keep up the good work alpha

1 Like

Scarface vs DaPapaRoach now that’s a must see main event right there for me

SEE I AM GOOD! Lol as long as Kane believes in me I know I’ll be a good pred one day!!!

1 Like

Don’t fall asleep on us oh “Great One”

No it isn’t, waste of time. Not worth it, bring old clutchy boy and we’ll see.

2 Likes

Haters gunna hate

Shut up you old botch

1 Like

You are a good predator player sir we all believe in u and ofc I do never stop fighting for what u believe in alpha

1 Like

Aight kiddies guess I should delete the post so I can go to sleep with a clear conscience ten minutes and it’s gone so let out ur vulgar urges while you still can

Wholesome

1 Like

You kiss your momma with that mouth?!

1 Like

You’re just a melon muncher.

4 Likes

Keep it up imma whip you with a vine

1 Like

Cállate pinche perra

PC players peddling that aim assist is some how the equivalent of an aim bot must be ignorant or dishonest.

With that out of the way, PHG has some of the worst Console aim smoothness and a terribly ineffective assist, as it doesn’t even assist holding on target and does nothing beyond 50m.

1 Like

Payaso del silencio

Adults talking

There is no aim assist on pc not even an option to toggle it on or off so pls don’t spout bullshit before you do more research

Leaving matches are we?