PC/Crossplay/PS

Its the @Fire brigade! I just blame fire for every useless shit who makes a forum user account who just trolls this place with shit that only makes sense in their own little little little little world.

PHG videos are stupid as hell
It’s the same damn gameplay
No matter who’s playing
Also kinda gæ

2 Likes

to use as an example?

Using a personal example, knife collecting/flipping and spending time outdoors are my main priorities, and I view them as a better way to spend my time than gaming. So, I view them as a better thing to do as far as spending my time, and as a result take gaming casually.

If gaming is what your best thing to do is, go ahead & game, I ain’t judging, it’s just not what I believe my time is best spent doing.

1 Like

I choke useless dogs and hang them out to die. its the farmers market.

What about people that don’t play the game?

Good scene

This was some bs especially compared to the 1st movie, why are decepticons affected by the Inverse Ninja Law?

1 Like

I’ve got no clue

1 Like

just @ Jelou already and work it out jesus

S K I L L
E X P R E S S I O N

Always liked blackout for some reason

1 Like

Holly shit
PHG still shit tho

You a rubber ducky Durbs!

NO!! When you crry, I cry, then we all cry!

1 Like

Its alright Durby Durb, but i feel this is just getting me angry…and frustrated.

1 Like

The one in the 2nd movie was Grindor. Blackout’s a Pave Low, Grindor’s a Super Stallion with an extra rotor blade or something.

1 Like

OOH, ARE WE DISCUSSING TRANSFORMERS? COUNT ME IN

2 Likes

Welcome anytime Bloodythirsty lord. By going lordie, tell back once gain for notter Preda HUnting Grun.

DONT EVEN LOOK AT THE SUBTITLES they are even worse!~~~