PC/Crossplay/PS

First of all
my crossplay is “ON” and I’m on PS4
But
Stop asking ps players to “turn on your crossplay and fight with us if you are a good player”

How about you play on Playstation against some good ps players if you are a good player on this game ?!
But the truth is
If you are a good player on pc , you can’t be better on playstation
But if you are a good ps player , you can be better on PC and OFCOURS you need skills too

For example a pc player can’t fully rotate a disc in 0/5 second even with full sensivity on Playstation
or you can’t customise all your gears and weopons like on your keyboard On Playstation
Or you can’t change your Weopen so fast on ps without “fast hand” perk (you can change your Weopen without using wheel on ps but its not as fast as pc
And OFCOURS you can’t have a good match without lags and FPS drops even on PS5
I just mentioned a few exp between PC/PS
And I don’t want to talk about mouse and keyboard and how it’s easy to use (but still you need skill to be good even on PC and I know there are alot of noob players on pc , even more than ps)

So if you are a good pc player , come on playstation and play with playstation players
We don’t need to prove ourself by playing against the best platform for this game
Don’t need to mention that I killed some good pc players with good teams (PC & PS4) with the weakest platform for this game (PS4 standard version) and I wasn’t even host !

Tell me if anybody wants to play against good ps players on playstation !
Haters coming … ! ! ! :)))
See you ;)

2 Likes

I’m uncomfortable…

3 Likes

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 7.56.45 AM

when a pc player comes to playstation

old but gold :)))))))))

1 Like

3 Likes

It seems he is alittle uncomfortable…

…Congrats?

I had a stroke trying to read and understand this thread.

This is the dumbest shit you can come up with to make yourself feel better about being a mediocre console player. Most, if not all pc players have moved on from consoles because they are inferior and plain suck compared to a strong gaming rig.

People move on to pc because they want more performance and better everything. Its ok to be broke and not be able to afford a good gaming PC. Anyone who still plays on an old PS4 is because they simply can’t afford a more expensive system. Argue all you want about it but thats just the truth.

I dont understand how people can still play on an old box like the PS4. It’s 2021 already…for God’s sake at least get the latest console or a low level PC.

1 Like

I was wondering when you’d show up

1 Like

Or we have good impulse control when it comes to our wallets? Or have better things to do and gaming is a secondary or tertiary hobby and it makes no sense to sink that much money into something you play casually?

1 Like

Why the fuck would a pc player go backwards and play on console again? So stupid.

1 Like

2 Likes

There seems to be no other signs of intelligent life here.

2 Likes

Yup

1 Like

I agree, but those coming up here claiming some dumb shit about pc and console or whatever aren’t your casual players, they’re just bitter. Anyone who is just a “casual” player wouldn’t join a forum and make videos on YouTube and whatnot…

You get it!?

I’d respectfully disagree. Casual players like myself are just as likely to join a forum, and we do make youtube videos as well. Just less frequently, at least in my case back when I made phg videos that mainly showcased funny moments and other bullshit.

Then why make this statement?

3 Likes