PC Field Locker Trophies bugged?

OK, so from what I gathered, ppl on PS are getting trophies alot. Any PC players getting their fair share of Predator Trophies? I for one had treid endlessly and not gotten any yellow based predator trophies including the new ones in the patch. Spent at least 200KV.

Ive gotten yellows, but they are mainly systemic shaders (or the most pricy ones) for the masks.

It’s because ur an ass here the devs said no trophies for you

2 Likes

Dude stfu. Telling you off because youve been trollin, doesnt mean im an ass. Its Fass. You’ve become rotten. I don’t give a fuck about supporting the player base. If you’re a jackass 12 yr old, be prepared to get a fist full.

1 Like

i got 2 new trophies in less than an hour (2-4 days ago )

2 Likes

The same one😂. I’ve spent something like 150k of veritanium in a day and I just got some crapy systemic shaders !

I have 2 trophies. I purchased 100 field lockers and unlocked 2 out of 100 field lockers! Normally they are like a 1 in 100, 1 in 150 or 1 in 200 chance. I have been trying so hard to get the Wolf Skull trophy it just LOOKS good and I want the Wolf Skull for when, if I have a miracle to unlock the Jungle Hunter 87 mask LOL

I’ve been so close to the Jungle Hunter 87 mask. Twice!

I have all.

I spent 20k to unlock the new trophies.

Should be mentioned that I had all the mythical items before I started opening the lockers.

1 Like

keep investigating and do not speak from ignorance, I am ps4, level 150 and many open boxes and I only have 3 mythical trophies

PS4 user here. Opened about 600 FL since Sunday. Only got the gold medal and stupid shaders and stuff I don’t give a fuck about. I got like… 8 yellow based items out of those 600 I opened.