[PC] Game dont apply 1920x1080 resolution

Hello i have some really funny bug where game cant allow me to choose 1920x1080 resolution. Other resultion like 1600x900 1600x1200 game applied them but when i choose 1920x1080 nothing happen. Its really easy see that because when i choose some resolution game screen going dark but when i choose 1920x1080 nothing happen. Game say its 1920x1080 but when i leave options and came back its say its for example 1600x1200

I didnt have time to reinstall game

My graphic card is Radeon 5700 XT NITRO 8 GB
Drivers are updated to last version

2 Likes

It’s 2021 not 2008

It’s all about 4k

lol jk

2 Likes

Shit you right i need buy 4k screen for that game hahaha lol

2 Likes

I also had that bug once,
I tried changing to windowed mode , fullscreen and back to borderless window, that was the fix for me

I’m glad you said something, since the update I haven’t been able to get a resolution correct but I haven’t been able to spend as much time as I wanted to yet

Please try deleting your PlatformSettings.sav file and see if the issue still persists.

You can find the PlatformSettings.sav in your SaveGames folder

%localappdata%\SpaceFish\Saved\SaveGames\PlatformSettings.sav

3 Likes

What is your version of Adrenalin Radeon Software and what is your Windows version?

Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Adrenalin version 21.2.1

Yeaa funny it happens after some update when i had Nvidia 1060TI 3GB dont remember witch update kinda screw up

Thats fixed my problem its kinda weird let say fix but working

2 Likes

I solve your problem quite often thanks to the fact that I switch the monitor to the DVI or HDMI interface, where I have a cable connected to the editing card: Aver Live Gamer Mini GC311.
I can also set it to the maximum resolution: 1680x1050 no more. How did you get advice from Courier it fixed
So it is possible to solve it this way and then the highest possible resolution will work, which is: 1920x1080

Well game start with 1920x1080 resolution in window mode but change into fullscreen and everything is okay (even i tested game if dont remember options by using that Epic annoying popups about free games but remember full screen).
My monitor is connected via displayport cable.

Maybe that fix its kinda weird for me because user need delete some file from the core of the game but if it works than why not