PC gaming

How much would a gaming PC, HD monitor, gaming keyboard, and gaming mouse cost?

$1000 bare minimum

1 Like

Probs around 1000$ if you are in america n shit…

In EU probs around 1500$…

Thanks. I just don’t understand the incentive. I got my PS4 with controller in late 2016 for $250. I’ve got a lot of value out of it in 4 years. It just baffles me, paying so much for a PC. Do they last a long time? Never require upgrades?

https://www.newegg.com/msi-geforce-rtx-2080-super-rtx-2080-super-gaming-x-trio/p/N82E16814137442?item=N82E16814137442&source=googleshopping&nm_mc=knc-googleadwords-mobile&cm_mmc=knc-googleadwords-mobile--pla--video+card±+nvidia-_-N82E16814137442&gclid=CjwKCAjw74b7BRA_EiwAF8yHFMqpNmnCqY5jVMRW5tk8jbsIi33IbwjtkYpX1NYjyfx7glancNBO3RoC5gMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
This is just for the graphics card

That’s amazing.

PC gaming is a huge investment if you plan on being serious about it

There are always new upgrades you have to get to keep up

BuT PeOpLe CaN’t AfFoRd a $1000 Pc BaDBlOoD?!

Im in a memey mood, sorry.

Oh, I just wanted to know. It’s definitely not for me though.

Or they take $1000 and spend it on something else, like a gym membership or a Jiu-Jitsu school.

1 Like

Nah spend it on prop replica of the 11th doctors sonic screwdriver.

1 Like

It’s a travesty, I know.

Honestly when pc isnt a nightmare to optimize Ill invest rn its a bit tedious to run games for me atleast, I spent 2+ hours with hdr, gods know how long I would spend configuring settings.

I’m happy with my console

There are some really good PC only games I wish I could play though

1 Like

Dude the PS5 has me sold with its exclusives, Final Fantasy 16 and Demon Souls is selling me alone. And I love good sound implementation which Sony is boasting. Also I have alot PS4 hames that work on PS5 along with free upgrades to PS5 versions.

1 Like

Yea I’m hoping I’ll be able to return to work soon so I can buy one because my unemployment is pretty much all used up.

2 Likes

Im mostly relying on the $30 off for prime members so it will be around $470, when Amazons pre orders go live, I can’t work rn my areas a hotspot.

Look at it this way…do you own a laptop? Most people do and they spend around $500 for a decent laptop. A gaming PC will cost you around $1000 to $1500 so laptop plus ps5 = $1000…you can buy a gaming pc for that amount. Also, a pc is not just for gaming.

1 Like

It depends with 1500€ you can take a super pc. With less than 1000€ you can take a gaming PC that has far better performance than ps4. 2000€ you get the best of the best.

This will be my Christmas present to myself

https://store.acer.com/it-it/predator-helios-300-notebook-gaming-ph317-54-nero-nh-q9vet-004