PC Hackers

No it doesnt. It’s ok to be wrong buddy.

You don’t have to talk if you have literally no clue what’s occuring beyond reading a forum and getting destroyed in a video game ya know. :o

I know exactly what I’m talking about, and I’m usually winning xD. So stop assuming, I’m speaking facts, not opinion, like you are.

No, you have no clue. Anyone with a clue can tell by the dribble you’re putting out. LOL. You are literally confusing unvalidated hearsay with 0 proof of any non moving invisible predator being visible with a fact. That’s rough for your, like, education long term, ya know?

I actually thought at one point this was funny, but assumed at least one person would test it one time. Like we did, on our ps4’s, you’re just dribbling poop :0

Well, still looking for anyone on PC who is willing to test this with me.

So far @Coffee2Go as offered but he will not be available until tomorrow morning (~10 hours from now).

But this can be done sooner if anyone wants to, just let me know!

Im available rn I guess pm me EG or post here? Just no mic rn im in a skype meeting lawl

Kiddo, the trolling doesnt work on me.
I’m not talking about standing still.
I’m talking about when they move around.
I can look up the vid if you want to prove my point.

I’m not trying to convince you. You dont have to believe me. Like I said, it’s ok to be wrong.

Well If I was trolling the point would be to get you to post right? Anyway, regarding the matter at hand, unless you have a black equalizer and an OUT OF GAME GAMMA CORRECTOR active (which I can guarantee you maybe 4 people that play this game have.) its not possible. It is as possible on Ps4 as PC and not prevalent to the point of being an issue. I’m sorry you expect to run across a screen unseen I guess. But I see a lot more than 4 frames when you’re on my screen, and rarely miss it, because, as discussed, my hardware and ability to aim and hear is significantly better than yours :0

You’re missing my point, and only care about yours. So if your not trying to actually discuss, what do you want?

Keep on believing what you want man.

1 Like

What we discovered the last time with a test like this is kind of what you are saying.

Basically using any in-game settings were were unable to “break cloak.” The conclusion we came to was it was not possible to see a Predator in the situations where they are intended to be 100% invisible without some external tinkering, or a bug of some sort.

By external, I mean by changing something outside the available in-game settings.

I play another game, where folks use what they call “gamma hacks” to bypass night time. I would not doubt that something similar is able to be done in most games.

I hope to test it though to be sure!

1 Like

Its pretty common in my favourite game NS2, but the people that play that game are quite insanely skilled at playing games :3

I am seing this right now im also a pc player and this is just disgusting who hacks to win like that takes all fun of the game and not all pc players are hackers

Yes hacking

download.jpeg-8

5 Likes

Stealing this

1 Like

I can do that on PS4, except the mask from distance, cqise i’m not a good sniper.
And i’m not even a pro.

No, very very wrong. I’ve played against people like samhain13 and his teammates who are probably some of the best firearm payers in the entire game and I’ve won matches against them fairly consistently before. And they don’t play anything like that. The cloak turns you completely invisible form a far distance away from the fireteam. And these people aren’t spot spamming, they will spot you once from more than far enough away for the cloak to be invisible and then consistently hit headshots with a sniper mid jump. You simply cannot do that in this game, from that distance the green predator marker for when he’s spotted is bigger than the predator. And they still land headshot after headshot. It’s not a matter of “he’s good” because it’s very very blatant cheating.

What’s your name ingame ? Not sure if I remember playing with you but I don’t think I ever lost to someone with that name there.

I’m not doubting you, but I’m doubtful.