PC players can't walk as predator?

I know it sounds like nothing but it really adds to the gameplay of predator if you can walk for stealth and as well just general coolness, I was kinda bummed to find out currently only console players have the abillity to walk. Illfonic could you throw this in the next patch for PC players?

5 Likes

I get where your coming from being a PC gamer myself, but I also use a xbox one controller when I go up against a PS4 group of players as one its fair, and two, the Predator looks awesome when he’s moving slowly. So technically, it’s already possible to walk using a controller on PC, but not as a keyboard feature. Id probably edit your subject to include keyboard on PC, to make it more apparent. :)

I don’t believe PC players should be allowed to walk. You guys have the mouse and better aiming capability. Us peasant PS4 players need something. :P

i rarely walk anywhere. Its usually a jump. But I get where you’re coming from.

i just crouch walk if i need to mask my footstep sounds

Nope, it sounds legit! Walking gives you an advantage in my opinion. I bought key sensetive keybord just ofr this game and it made heaven-earth differenc in my game play style. While slow walking you make less sound. Also Pred looks awsom when sneaking around

1 Like

I need to look into one of that! where do I find one of those?

key sensetive keybord?