.PCDS Cheaters

The PC Death Squad, where do i start these guys are pretty good and work super well together. i saved a screen shot of their names to expose them. they are as follows- Qaudraxis54 - CaptainJelouPCDS - Yautja.PCDS, and ofc the one hacker on their team who can see me for literally miles away no matter how far i am. PJv8.PCDS, well i didnt really expose them but something seems sus here, i have heard from a friend that they haven’t lost a game in 2 days now idk about that but that gives me so goose bumps on my arms. This is why that game is dying >:(

1 Like

You’re going to get a lot of people telling you to post evidence, and letting you know that it’s easy to see the pred across the map.

There has also been groups who have not lost for way longer than 2 days.
It’s easy to kill the pred, because preds a joke in this game.

11 Likes

I’ve gone against that squad a hand full of times and they’re tough for sure, but not unbeatable by any stretch. Fought them tonight actually, but I got greedy toward the end and should have gone for a heal instead of trying to finish the last 2 off.

2 Likes

Roar here has beat us a few times

1 Like

They are good but they are not cheaters , plus I have played with them and they play most of games for fun without try harding for winning as quick as possible. Also I beat them in pubs when I found them , how is it possible if they are chesters and see you from miles away? Just get good man, I know it’s pain full to hear thet but it is the reality. No one of them is a cheater and as I said they play for fun and it’s even funny to play with them or agaisnt them cause they are all nice guys 🙂.

3 Likes

I’ve been tweaking the angles of my leaps, and killing spotters first, and I haven’t had a bad match since I adopted that approach. I also don’t get baited by idiots who do that only 1 doesn’t mud up trick. I adjusted my brightness down and I can see even low thermal dick butts. I also learned how to mark/scan muddied up players.
These guys aren’t that fire, and they’re particularly vulnerable to good scout builds.

I’m only certain ppl are cheating when they’re shooting through cliffs. I can’t be sure ppl don’t just have good eyes if they’re perpetually spotting me. I don’t know what that would even be like. I need glasses like mad.

1 Like

Wow, i heard they were just a myth…but this proves their existence!

You can be Born Again FT member all you like. I’m converting to Yaujasm

2 Likes

That’s all that needed to be said :)

1 Like

In this august periods, lots of cheateurs apear on the game… 100 pourcent certified… Lots of this guys are russian pc players… Do somthinks for this pls

we need a fonction for record and replay games that we save…

I think you will find that Russia doesn’t even have personal computers, OK #fakenews

2 Likes

I don’t know what you are talking about, I won them

Oh for fucks sake…first @James-Cameron now cheeto in chief is on the forums? I quit

1 Like

that exists. google it

PC DEATHSQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

Promise you that those guys are NOT cheating but are THAT GOOD at shooting you because you hop straight and dont zig zag. GIT GUD.

I remember you, you were our first loss in 2 days 10/10 pred stayed focused would hunt again

Actually I was here first… Less pretentious and more tremendous. Make Predator Great Again 2020

1 Like